24

I saw a close fren do this, so I will too, there's not much to say, but here's my "story"-

Well, I guess a good place to start would be in Greece when I was 8 years old, my step dad, who at the time I thought was my real dad, died in a swimming pool and I saw it, it hit me hard. Like, I was emotionally wrecked for a long time, having seen him die.

The next key point would be when I was 12, my mom decided to tell me exactly how my step dad died, I didn't understand it really, how does a brain tumour explode? She also told me that he wasn't my real dad and that my actual dad was in a different place from where we lived, she talked about how he was abusive and he even tried to stab her when she was pregnant with me simply because he "didn't want a child." Now, hearing this hurt even more because everything that I had believed to be true was actually a lie.

Then my mom got together with my second step dad, he's not exactly "nice to me" to begin with, he forcefully fed me soap and constantly hit me whenever I tried to say something, this gave me severe anger problems and I had to take therapy for it, but I got my parents reported to the police so they stopped me from going to therapy, which only made my anger issues worse.

Then there's now, I still have my anger problems but, thanks to my mom, he's a lot more lenient with me and I can do pretty much whatever I want, he occasionally hits me, but that's my fault. I'm very content with the way things are now, even though I go through some bad times, it's fine!

Also, being on this website has helped a lot, I've met so many amazing people like, Rynnymatsu- Cat_Gamer aph-mom APH_Denmark fem-danmark Binxi1031 Musiki -Lexie-Gray sinnabab -maccalon- -manami GuardianofCuriosity ll-Oka_Ruto-ll NerdyBallzAnime raiseyourglasshigh VanillaJana ZheAwesomeJulchen and there are a lot more too, I owe you guys a lot, you all help me so much, give me my happiness. It really makes my day whenever one of you comments on my stories or PMs me, really, it just makes me so fucking happy-

So thank you, all of you, for being there for me and in return I'll be there for you-