126

Keep Moving Forward

It gets kind of lonely sometimes, which is strange because I'm always surrounded by people! They always remind me that they've got my back and yet...

It's not normal to feel like this, right? To feel so alone despite having so many people, feeling like you just don't belong; it's extremely unsettling, knowing you're not like everyone else, that you don't feel like you can tell someone, not even your best friend, how you feel. You're scared, you're terrified that if you try, they'll judge you and leave.

That's scary, you know. The feeling that someone may leave you just because of some idiotic fear that doesn't make any sense. They don't know how hard I try to stay like this, a smiling, oblivious idiot when that's not really me, I'm just dull, really. But they don't know that, they don't know that I'm never really happy.

I don't want them to know.

My 'friends', they deserve more than me, more than an idiot who can't overcome their fear, they deserve someone strong, able to fight for what they want. That's the kind of person who makes it in society, right? The strong, confident ones. The ones who know what they want and how they're going to get it.

The world doesn't need people like me.

But that's okay! I'm perfectly fine with being unneeded, it's not like it's anything new after all. So I don't care. There's no reason to worry! Besides, one thing about myself that I never fake is my positivity, I'll always believe that things will get better, no matter what happens, no matter how bad things become. There is always a positive end, even if it's not in sight yet.

There's no way I'm going back now, there's too much to look forward too. Even if I feel lonely and sad right now, I won't in the future!

I just wrote this really quickly, that's why it's short and shitty-

Also, the narrator is ambiguous, so you can choose what they look and sound like-