Chapter 2

"Uncle Draco!" Molly squeals after they apparated Malfoy Manor the next afternoon. "Hey sweetpea. Are you excited?" Draco asks his goddaughter as she jumps and hugs him. "Yes! I'm so excited! Mummy says I get to meet Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, her best friends. AND, I get to meet Grandma Molly, the lady I was named after! I can't wait!!" Draco laughs at her excitement and is joined by Hermione, Severus, and Narcissa.

"Good afternoon, Draco, Narcissa. How are you? And where's Astoria?" Hermione greets them. "We are well, dear. Astoria is in the kitchen." Narcissa replies and she directs everyone towards the kitchen. "We figured everyone could have a light snack before we get ready for the ball." "Hermione, Severus, good afternoon" Astoria greet them as they appear in the kitchen. 

After exchanging pleasantries, everyone cleaned up and went to their assigned rooms to get ready for the ball. Astoria, Narcissa, Hermione, and Molly in one room. And Severus, Zander, and Draco in the other room.

By 5:45, everyone was dressed and ready to go. Severus pulled Hermione aside from the group before they left. "Love, are you sure you want to do this?" He asks her. "Yes, Sev, I do. The plan is we all walk in together, us and the Malfoys. And I'll wait for the to come to me. I won't be approaching them." She explains with a small smile. She pulls Severus into a kiss and it quickly becomes passionate.

"Eewwww! Mum! Dad!" They hear from Molly. They quickly break apart and Narcissa laughs. They soon join. "Alright, everyone. Let's go." Severus says. He apparates to Hogsmeade with Zander. Hermione with Molly and Narcissa. And Draco with Astoria. After they all arrive, they climb into a carriage that takes them to Hogwarts.

*Sorry it's short
*Written 12/13/2016