First Day

The dark haired girl stood in front of the massive school building. Kim let out a sigh as the scent of cherry blossoms filled the air. It was her first day attending Ouran Academy and she was running late. She woke up two hours before the start of class, but she got lost a few times on her ways towards the school.

During dinner the night before, Kyoya had offered to pick her up in the morning but she had refused, telling him she could manage on her own. She soon regretted her decision when she took the wrong train and ended up traveling in the opposite direction of the school. She knew where the school was located, but she didn't exactly know how to get there from her new apartment. It wasn't until a police officer found her wandering around the subway station and gave her the right directions.

She sprinted down the walkway towards the entrance, making sure not to trip or lose anything along the way. She practically flew down the halls before coming to a skidding halt when she caught sight of Tamaki running her direction.

"Kimi-chan," the blond teen shouted with a blinding smile.

Not wanting to run straight into the boy, Kim twisted to the side and ended up crashing into another warm body. The brown-eyed girl, along with the warm body, went sprawling to the floor.

Lifting her head, she came face to face with a certain someone she didn't want to see so early in the morning. Staring right back at her with a faux sweet smile, was none other than Kyoya Ootori. Giving a sigh, Kim rested her arms on Kyoya's chest and dropped her head. Looking up at the boy, she mumbled a, "Good morning," before plopping her head back down.
Kyoya's brow twitched.

Tamaki gasped as he scrambled to pull the black haired girl off his black haired best friend. He slipped his hands under the girl's arms and lifted her up onto her feet and shielded her from the group of fangirl's with death written all over their faces.

"Kimi-chan you're gonna die," the Suoh cried into the Latina's shoulder. Pushing the girl at arm's length, Tamaki gave her appearance a once-over. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and her face was devoid of makeup – a major difference from when he first met the girl. What surprised him the most was her uniform, which consisted of a plain black pleated skirt, a white button down shirt, a smaller more feminine version of the Ouran Academy jacket, and white socks with her most comfortable pair of black heels. With his inspection complete, he pulled her into a tight air-constricting bear hug. "Daddy is so proud of his little girl!"

His little girl didn't like being squeezed so tightly and struggled to free herself from his embrace. She squirmed, much to Kyoya's amusement, and landed in a heap on the floor. In retaliation for having dropped her, Kim kicked out her right leg causing Tamaki to crash face first onto the polished tiled floor.

"Ha," the girl shouted when the blond teen kissed the ground.

"Mommy," Tamaki whined, "Our little angel is being mean to Daddy!"

"Daddy deserved what he got," said little angel stated as she crawled to sit on his back.

A graying brown haired man rounded the corner. He came to a stop before the trio and the gaggle of fangirls. Taking one look at the scene to access the situation, the chairman of Ouran Academy burst out into laughter making those around him snap their heads in his direction – aside from Kyoya who simply turned his head.

"I was afraid you wouldn't fit in around here, but it seems I was mistaken," Yuzuru laughed. "Kimi," she twitched at hearing her new nickname yet again, "it seems that you received your uniform. Kyoya told me how you... detested the girl's uniform and preferred the boy's uniform. I made a few calls and had a uniform specially made for you-" he instantly cut himself off when he felt a deadly aura.