Faith

The sound of large foot steps is all that is really heard from Faith's room as the ground shakes a little while whatever's doing it moves around to wherever it's going. Then suddenly, the sunlight coming in through the window is almost completely blocked out and the sound of a rather large nail tapping on the window can be heard.

Faith gets up, confused, and goes over to the window cautiously to see what's going on. When she sees there's no danger of being attacked or killed, she looks out the window at the giant eye that is suddenly looking through the window back at her.

"Faith?"

Unlocking the latch on the window at the sound of Dawn's voice, she opens it and Dawn steps back as Faith leans her upper body on the windowsill.

"Wow, I guess you're about a size 50 in women's now, ain't ya pint-sized?"

"Something like that... Faith, can you tell me something?"

Faith shrugs uncertainly.

"Depends on the answer to your question I guess. What's up?"

"Why is Buffy asking me to come and get you and tell you that she wants to speak to you?"

The dark slayer freezes for a second with a confused look before looking up at Dawn and shrugging.

"Dunno big feet, but I guess there's only one way to find out."

Dawn gives Faith a confused and slightly angry look.

"Did you guys try and kill each other again?"

Faith shakes her head at the plus-sized woman.

"Nope..."

"Did you force feed her pixie sticks or something?"

That makes Faith laugh a little bit, the image of such a situation completely ridiculous.

"No, why?"

"Because... she's acting all nervous as hell out where she is like she's coming down off a sugar rush. I think she REALLY wants to talk to you about something."

Her head drops to look down toward the ground about 50 feet away, knowing exactly what the forthcoming conversation will probably be about.

"Okay... where is she?"

"W-wait, before I tell you that, I'm supposed to tell you that ALL of the other slayers are running drills with Xander in the training room. But she won't tell me why that matters or what that has to do with anything."

"Great, thanks, now where exactly is she?"

Dawn looks at Faith suspiciously.

"Are you sure you're not trying to kill each other again?"

"Yeah I am giant size. Now, where is it that she's waiting for me?"

"There's a clearing about half a mile from here in that direction."

A giant finger points towards a forest directly in front of Faith's window.

"All right, thanks, I appreciate it. Say, help a more vertically challenged girl out and give her a lift down from her window would you?"

Dawn frowns at Faith thanks to the constant references to her current size problem but eventually holds out her hand so that Faith can climb onto it. The less than ten foot tall brunette climbs out of her window and drops herself gently onto Dawn's hand. She gets used to the strange feeling of being in a giant hand but then a thumb and forefinger suddenly grab her by the back of her shirt and pick her up over the fifty foot drop that's suddenly below.