Chapter 9: 10th Grade... (Sophomore)

Sunset Shimmer had changed her horrible attitude more, as her reputation at school, was being the mean girl that the students avoided. She couldn't help but smirk as she walked in the halls. She went to class.

★★★★★

The mathematics teacher asked the class what the answer to the math problem was. A girl raised her hand, wanting to say the answer. As soon, as Sunset glared at her, which made the girl put her hand down, when the teacher wasn't looking. Sunset raised her hand up, instead. "I know the answer."

"Good, then please, step up and show us on the board, Sunset Shimmer." the teacher put her hand out to the green board.

"Sure. I would be happy, to show it." Sunset agreed, getting up from her seat, and doing the problem in white chalk, as she explained each step.

"Very good." the lady complimented her. "I can see that you will do, very well, on our math quiz, that's next week."

"Thanks."

★★★★★

Sunset had a plan to divide a certain group of friends but she didn't know how to do it. All of a sudden, her question was answered. She created a anonymous MyStable account on the internet and on it, she posted some horrible posts about those students at CHS. Exposing them, most of them were big lies. Then, she made some other fake accounts, pretending to be some students, and tagging them into ugly insults that weren't even true.

Pinkie Pie: Fluttershy is a meanie and doesn't have any real friends!

Rainbow Dash: Applejack isn't honest as everyone thinks, she just lies to people and pretends to be your friend.

Fluttershy: Rarity is selfish and only cares about herself! She even talks behind peoples' backs, if you tell her a secret.

Applejack: Rainbow Dash is nothing but a show-boat! She's a fake friend and is never there for you, when you need her the most. Instead, she bails out on you.

Rarity: Pinkie Pie acts all happy to be your friend but in reality, she doesn't like being your friend.

Sunset smirked, typing all of the worst things that she could think of, onto her laptop. When she was done, she closed it. "Now, I just have to wait, tomorrow, at school. And.. see what happens, this time." she made an evil face.

★★★★★

It was lunch time in the cafeteria and Sunset sat down at a table and ate her lunch in a hidden corner, where no one would spot her. She saw Fluttershy and the others getting their lunch and they all sat down together, at the center. Sunset bit her apple. Now, all I have to do, is wait...
she looked at the group of girls.

It was really silent as The Main Five ate their food and drank their beverages. None of them had said a single word, none of them even bothered to look at each other.

Suddenly, Applejack looked at her friends and cleared her throat at them. "Does anybody else, have anythang to say? Perhaps.." she glared at Rainbow Dash. "You, Rainbow."

Rainbow scoffed. "I have nothing to say!"

"Yes, you do! And, you know it, yerself!"

"What are you, talking, about? You have something to say, to me!"

"No, I don't! You owe me.. a apology! For saying, that I'm a liar and that I pretend to be peoples' friends, when I'm honest."

"NO! You have to apologize, to me! For calling me, a show-boat and a FAKE FRIEND!" Rainbow argued back.