Chat #2 - Includes Teachers

Hey!

I've had a few people that have said that they like this so I'm gonna do another :)

BTW Harry is in his 7th year (pretending that the battle hasn't happened ok)

Peace out

- Bella ✌️

Chat #2: Teachers.

HarryPotter has updated his status to I HATE HOMEWORK!!!

556 likes

Comments:

RonW: don't we all!

GinnyWeasley<3: Don't worry bby:) You'll be out of school soon!

HermioneGranger: How can you possibly hate homework Harry? It helps us understand more about magic. It will help YOU become and aura!

RonW: Hermione, no one wants to hear you go on and on about how great homework is. Now, get off Facebook and help me complete my potions essay by doing it for me!

HermioneGranger: Im sick of doing your potions essay! You can hand in a blank peace of parchment to Prof. Snape and explain why your homework isn't done!

HarryPotter: Come on Hermione, don't be that cruel to Ron! Snape is evil! He'll probably kill Ron!

RonW: Yeah! He's a Slytherin. And Slytherins are EVIL!

Draco_Malfoy: We are not!

RonW: GET OUT OF HERE DRACO!

Draco_Malfoy: Alright weaselbee, I just wanted to tell you, scar head and your mudblood friend that Slytherin is the best house. We have the best head teacher. Unlike yours. Have you seen how much homework McGonagall gives us?!

RonW: For the first time ever, I actually agree with Malfoy!

Draco_Malfoy: I know we are the best house!

RonW: No! Not that, McGonagall gives us way to much homework!

Draco_Malfoy: And Flitwick!

GinnyWeasley<3: And Madame Sprout!

RonW: And Trelawney...She's mad!

HarryPotter: AND SNAPE!

Prof.Snape: GET OFF THIS STUPID MUGGLE WEBSITE AND GET BACK TO YOUR HOMEWORK OR YOU ALL GET DETENTION! except for you, Malfoy. Oh, and 10 POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!

HarryPotter: What?! That's unfair Snape! Just because you hated my father...

Prof.Snape: DETENTION POTTER! And another 10 points from Gryffindor for your arrogant behavior. Now leave.

HarryPotter: But...

Prof.Snape: NOW!

HarryPotter and 4 others have logged off.

Prof.McGonagall: Gosh, Some students!

Prof.Snape: Yes, ikr!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

Hoped you liked it!

Vote

Comment any requests

Share

Keep reading for more

Peace out

- Bella ✌️