3

(Y/n)'s pov
-
It was a very interesting afternoon with Jasper, and not in a bad way. I learned some new things about her such as:

1.) Her family owns at least 2 oil companies and an airport
2.) That she's lived here for most of her life.
3.) Jasper's dad is the only parent she has ever known.
4.) Jasper has a brother named Topaz, he's 21.
5.) She's single....

But on a different note, her life is sorta lonely. She lives all by herself, in a neighborhood of strangers. Her Family only comes home for occasions such as Christmas. But this year they might not make it.
-

Your bedroom

Your bedroom.

Jasper and I were in my room hanging, and talking because Max fell asleep about an hour after she got here. She was laying on my bed and I sitting in front of her, with all of my pillows surrounding us like a pillow fort.

We had actually gotten sorta close in the short amount of time we had together.

I heard Jasper let out a huge sigh, she looked bored and a little sad. "It's getting late, I think I should get going" she said standing up and stretching. I grabbed her hand and whined. She chuckled at my brattiness, then told me that I can sleep over this weekend if I wanted to. I agreed and told her that she would have to pick me up after school tomorrow, since today is Thursday.

I then let her hand go and watched her get up and leave.
-
The next day at 3:38 pm

Jasper told me that she would pick me up at 4 so I have to pack a bag and change. I quickly scurry around my room put stuff in my bag, not really paying attention to what goes in, I zip it up and throw it on to the bed.

I quickly grabbed one of my favorite outfits and put it on. It's really girly and I kinda like that. I look at the clock '3:57' it says, in I grab my bag and run down stairs. I take a seat on the last step and take a deep breath.

HONK HONK

I walk over to the door, quickly rushing out grabbing my bag and yelling a quick bye. Jasper rolls down the window of her Jet black Mustang, and smirks at me. "Off to daddy's house?" She laughed, I looked down at my bag and blushed.

I got in the car, muttering a 'shut up', I threw my bag in the back seat and we set off to her house

-
At Jasper's house

We finally arrived to Jasper's BIG ASS HOUSE, it took us about 30 minutes to get here. I hopped out the car and walked to the front door. I let Jasper grab my bag, cause why not?

 I let Jasper grab my bag, cause why not?

Jasper's house

"Welcome to Daddy's house" she said as she opened the door. I blushed while muttering a 'shut up' at her and walked inside with her following behind.

"You'll have to sleep in my room because the guest rooms are currently trashed" she said walking up stairs. But I was more focused on the interior of her house. I soon realized that o was being left behind and quickly rushed after her.

"So which ones your room?" I asked as we walked door a hall with at least 8 doors. She stopped in front of a door with a poster of a half naked girl on it.

So, this is it.
No turning back now.

A/n: This took longer then expected. But Happy New Years!
Also if you read to the end comment your favorite Bobs Burgers character (Tina all the way). The first person to comment can choose the next word for the next chapter, if they want to.

Bye have a beautiful time.