6

(Y/n)'s POV
-
After finding out that those cuffs were used for sexual purposes, I teased Jasper all night about it. I had a good time with Jasper after the fight with lapis and the teasing. But I soon came to an end when Sunday came and I had to go home.

"I want to spend time with you and your brother, hurry up and come home." My dad texted me. I quickly replied "I'm just down the street".... I was not. Jasper and I were drinking coffee at the big donut. Well Jasper was drinking coffee, I was eating 2 donuts at once...

"So.... truth or dare." Jasper said while sipping her coffee and looking away from me. She looked kinda embarrassed, but cute. Reminds me of my one old friends.

I finished my donuts and shortly replied "truth" I shrugged. I tucked my hair behind my ear, ' ewwwww, I got some in my mouth' i pulled a piece of hair off my tongue.

"Who was your last girlfriend..?" She put her coffee down and looked me dead in my eyes. "Oh diamond" I couldn't help but think of that. 'Please, please, please, someone or something be a distraction so I can bounce' I silently prayed to who ever.

"I choose dare instead"

"I dare you to answer my question"

'Oh fuck' I mentally smacked my forehead. "Well I've never had a girlfriend." Gotta keep my answer short and simple. I don't need to reveal everything about myself in the first week. Gotta be somewhat mysterious.

She gave a shocked look "so you've never dated anyone???". I looked away in embarrassment. Not because I've always been single, because I've always had a boyfriend...

"Not exactly..." I twisted my hair in between my fingers. Jasper looked so confused, she ran her fingers through her hair sand let out a sigh.

"I think i should go, my dad wants me home..." I grabbed my bag and ran out the big donut, all the way home.... well maybe not all the way. I stopped a few times to go into stores, and stopped for a soda. But after that I walked home.

A few minutes later

I was sitting on the couch trying to catch my breath. All that walking sure makes me hella tired. As I wiped my forehead, I revived a text. I got all excited because I never get texts, but turns out I got excited for nothing. It was Jasper.

Jasper: hey, you left your bag :P
(Y/n): no I didn't.

I rolled my eyes, she just wants a reason to talk to me. But that's kinda sweet... I mean she is cute, so I guess it's okay.

Jasper: (sent a picture of your overnight bag)

I looked beside me and realized that I grabbed my big donut bag... I opened it to grab the box inside. I opened the box with hopes of donuts being there but I instead found that I already ate all my donuts already... " DAMNIT "

Authors note

Hey guys, here's a chapter to make up for all the months I've been away. I don't know when I'll update next but you all have inspired me to write again. I'm sorry that I've waited so long.

If you read to the bottom comment "Universe". Have a good day/night.

Bye, have a beautiful time.