4

Jasper's POV
-

Jasper's POV -

Jasper's room

I opened the door for (Y/n), as she walked in I watched her hips sway slightly. 'Hot damn' I licked my lips at the thought. She sat on my bed and looked around. I walked in, closed the door and threw her bag next to her.

"Nice room." She looked around while swinging her legs. She got up to me dragging her fingers against the wall. "So what do you do in here?" The way she's looking at me and spoke was almost as if she was trying to seduce me. So I decided to play along.

"I mostly punish bad girls." I leaned against the door and smirked. She smiled, moving closer. "Are you are bad girl... do you need to be punished?" I grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at me, she shook her head no.

 do you need to be punished?" I grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at me, she shook her head no

She pulled away, walked over to and laid on my bed. She then spoke smiling widely. " So umm... wanna play a game?". I chuckled and sat beside her, picking up a piece of her hair and playing with it.

" What kind of game?"

" A simple game of truth or dare. Nothing too crazy" her smile was just so mesmerizing. Nodding my head yes, we begun our game.

Time skip 6:59
-
"Truth or dare?" She smiled playfully at me. I placed a hand on her thigh. We were all cuddled up on my bed, watching re-runs of "The sweet life of Zach and Cody".

" I thought we were done with truth or dare." I rub her thigh slightly. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Just pick one already." I could feel her play with my hair.

"Uhhhhh.... Truth." Im actually kinda nervous about what's she's gonna ask. She looks away thinking, biting her bottom lip. It's quite the turn on.

"Who was your last girlfriend and what were they like?"

No ones POV
-
Jasper thought about the question for a solid minute, debating on whether or not to tell the truth about her most recent ex lover. She decided against lying, even though it could have saved her from what was to happen shortly.

She sat up and (Y/n) follows in pursuit. Jasper took a semi-deep breath " Lapis lazuli is my most recent Ex Girlfriend. We dated for about 2 years, but we broke up about 2 months ago. Lapis wasn't the nicest person to everyone just to a selected few but even to them she was a big bitch. She was really good at manipulating people, lying, stealing, and cheating."

"So, In other words she was good at getting what she wanted, she was a gold digger and and you owned the gold mine..." (Y/n) laid a hand on top of Jasper's and looked into her cat-like eyes. When their hands touched both of their gems glowed brightly. Shocked and confused, Jasper quickly pulled away.

"W-what was that!?" Jasper's fear of the worse grew but she didn't exactly feel... scared. As a matter of fact she felt sorta warm inside, a feeling that she has only felt maybe once or twice before. But the (Hair color) on the other hand was curious, she had never had such an experience in her whole life, and she wanted to know more.

(Y/n) slowly reached for Jasper's hand, her fingers barely touched her before--

DING DONG

The door bell went off. Jasper quickly got off the bed and rushed down stairs, impatient and unhappy, she opened the door only to find. The gold digger herself.... Lapis Lazuli.

"What the hell are you doing here lapis?!" Jasper raised her voice at the blue toned gem. "You know tha-"

"I know you're still mad, Jasper. I would be mad too, but we were made for each other, I know it! Just take me back and we can live happily ever after in your big ass house." Lapis begged to be taken back. But Jasper made it clear that she wants nothing to do with her.

After hearing all of the commotion downstairs (Y/n) snuck down there to be nosey. She quietly walked up behind the two, she was soon seen by the blue hair girl, who grew angry by (Y/n)'s presence.

"You...." Lapis let out a low growl.

"Well, what about me bitch"

A/n: if you read to the end of this chapter comment "time-out". I let @psycho-chicken choose the word for the chapter, this time. Sorry this took so long btw.

Bye have a beautiful time.