twelve {full chapter}

25th of august
7:14 am

minju woke up and hurriedly went into the bathroom. she was really excited to see hoseok again.

after she took a shower. she wore an oversized sweater and a blue skinny jeans. he braid her hair to the side and puts on a light makeup.

then, she walked to the kitchen, where her mother is preparing for breakfast.

her mother saw her.

"hm? you're early today minju. are you going somewhere?" her mother asked.

"im going to meet my friend, at the library." minju said, smiling.

"ohh, okay. but don't come home late, your father wouldn't like that." her mother said.

minju nodded.

"okay mom."

after that, that pancakes that her mother was cooking was already served to minju.

she ate it happily.

after done eating. she bid goodbye to her mother and took a cab to the library.

once she arrived at the library, she checked the time.

7:53 am

"he should be here any moment." minju said to herself.

after a couple of minutes, it was already 8 am.

she took her phone, but there is no text messages from hoseok.

"he might be late. think positive choi minju." she said.

she then sat down at the chair that was provided in the library.

after a while, hoseok hasn't come yet. she looked at the time.

8:32 am

she sighed then decided to text hoseok.

25th of august
8:35 am

minju
hobie?

minju
im at the library already

minju
where are u?

after sending a few text messages to hoseok, she put her phone to her pocket.

she had been wondering if hoseok likes her or not. since hoseok had been sending lot of cheesy text messages to her. she almost fell for him because of the text messages but she tried not to. but unfortunately, she fell for him eventually when they met at namsan tower.

after a while, there were no messages from anyone, even hoseok.

minju started to doubt that hoseok was just playing with her.

she checked the time.

9:44 am

she was upset.

"isn't he supposed to be here already." she said to herself.

hoseok doesn't even replay to minju's text.

without realising, tears started to fall from her cheeks. she ran out from the library and went home.