twenty eight {full chapter}

29th of august
12:52 pm

minju's heart is racing like crazy while walking down the stairs.

why is he here? does he mean it that im officially his? isn't this very awkward? ughh

various thoughts come across minju's head.

once she finally reached downstairs, she could  hear the door knocked, clearly and even louder from when she heard it from her room.

knock knock

minju just stood there, frozen.

why am i nervous?

ugh this is so awkward.

she slowly walk towards the door and grab the door knob. she twist the door knob and open the door, revealing a tall and a cute guy.

"hi beautiful ~" he sang.

after hearing that, minju's eyes went big and her cheeks started to burn.

"uh.. uh, h-hi hob-hobie."

okay wow choi minju. why are you stuttering? damn it

"so, you ready?" he asked and smiled sweetly at her.

she look at him, slightly tilting her head to the side.

"where are we going exactly?"

hoseok just smile and grab minju's hand.

"im your boyfriend now, so i can hold your hand from now on right?" he said.

minju widens her eyes and look down.

"a-ah, about that. are you serious?" she asked.

hoseok smiled warmly.

"i am. look, i have a confession to make and this is why im taking you out." he replied.

"what do you mean?" minju asked and look at him.

"first, follow me. you said you'd prefer a simple date, so this place came across my mind."

_

both minju and hoseok has finally arrived to the place where hoseok said he is going to confess to her.

the amusement park.

they both got out from the car and hoseok grab minju's hand and walk to the amusement park.

"why are you so full of surprise?" minju asks as she looks around the amusement park where there are many fun rides.

hoseok chuckled.

"wanna go and have fun?" he asked.

minju look at him.

"but, aren't you going to make a confession or something?" she asked.

"yeah, but not yet. which one you wanna ride first?"

minju was excited and they both went and have fun together.

well, hoseok wasn't really having fun while riding the roller coaster as he screams out loud and was totally scared to death.

minju thought it was cute and she found herself liking hoseok more.