twenty one {full chapter}

26th of august
11:43 pm

taehyung then pulled minju out from the car.

minju was shocked, so she screamed.

but, taehyung covered her mouth to keep her quiet.

jungkook on the other hand had disappeared.

"what are you doing?!" minju said. struggling to escape from taehyung's grip on her mouth.

then taehyung pulled his hand back and raised it in the air.

"okay, okay. i won't do anything to you. just stay here first." he said.

"no! i want to go home!" minju yelled at taehyung in the park where there were nobody there.

"no, just wait. please, hoseok hyung wants this." he said.

minju froze upon hearing hoseok's name.

"what?"

v then looked at his wrist watch.

"just a little bit longer. its now 11:49 pm" he said.

then, v ran and left minju alone at the car park.

minju tried to chased him but he was too fast.

"wait, what? taehyung ah!"

after that, minju then went back to taehyung's car. panting, she took her phone and looked at the time.

11:55 pm

"i should call mom." minju said then step outside the car, dialling her mom's number.

but, her mom didn't answer.

she tried again.

but, nothing.

she began to panic.

she looked on her phone again.

11:59 pm

she was about to cry but, suddenly, there was a loud cheering coming from behind her.

she turned around and surprisingly hoseok, jungkook, v and four other boys were there, wearing a birthday hat and hoseok was holding a birthday cake?

it took a while for minju to proceed what was happening.

then, she looked on her phone again.

12:00 am

she facepalmed herself.

its already 27th of august, her special day. her birthday.

hoseok and his friends is doing a surprise for her.

they were pranking her all along.

minju covered her face and wiped her tears, then laughed. she felt relieved.

"noona! come here and blow the candles." jungkook called.

minju walked slowly towards hoseok and them.

but, she was still in shocked that time that she had tripped over a rock and fell to the floor.

"juju yah!" hoseok said.

minju then looked up and saw hoseok who is still holding the cake in his right hand. while his left hand was reaching out to her, lending her a hand to stand up.

"im okay, i just ruined the moment, didn't i?" minju blurted out while standing up with the help of hoseok.

all the boys cheered and laughed.

hoseok smiled at her.

"you may fall by tripping over a rock, you may fall from a tree, you may fall from the sky, but the best way is to fall.... in love me."

thump thump

'there goes my heart' minju thought.

"happy birthday choi minju." hoseok said.

_

"i hate you guys for scaring me like that! especially you, kim taehyung!" minju said.

taehyung laughed.

"oh hey, do you know that your mom was taking part in this surprise too? we told her not to pick up your calls" taehyung said then all of the boys laughed.

"hell no! i hate you guys." minju said.

"but, its hoseok hyung's plan though." jungkook said.

"how do you know my birthday hobie?" minju asked, smiling.

all of the boys cringed when minju called hoseok ''hobie''.

"i read your texts yesterday, the one you told me that today is your special day. and plus v told me." he replied.

"you read all of my texts? does that means you're not at the hospital at all?" she asked.

hoseok nodded, grinning.

"hey, you got me worried." she said.

"but." hoseok said then lean closer to minju. whispering in her ears.

"it was so hard to ignore your texts. you're so cute when you're worried." he whispered.

minju scoffed jokingly.

"then, what about at the library? was that part of the plan too?" she asked.

"sorry." hoseok replied then laugh.

"why don't you guys date each other already? you look cute together" jin, one of the boys said.

yoongi, namjoon, jimin, taehyung and jungkook nodded their heads, agreeing to jin.

minju fake coughed. her cheeks slowly turn to pink.

hoseok smiled.

"ignore them." he told her.

"you guys made her feel uncomfortable!" he shouted to his friends.

"but, juju yah? since i worked hard to do this. shouldn't i deserve a kiss on the cheek?" he asked.

minju froze after hearing what hoseok asked.

she looked at hoseok who is closing his eyes and pointing to his cheeks.

the boys cheered.

"kiss, kiss!" they said.

_

SURPRISE HA HA (ノ^o^)ノ