Day Two

CHAPTER TWO

"Oh, stop it Olando Bloom, not here people are watching," I moaned whist trying to stop him from licking my face off "Oh not there Orlando, what would your wife say," I noted laughing inbetween each lick, I reach out my hands to caress his face "You're a lot more hairier than i imagined and since when did you have such long pointy ears-" I gently opened my eyes, they broaded to my surprice, a horse's head extended from my window, I've been making out with a.... Horse.

I leaped off my bed squealing at the top of my lungs, whipping each segment of saliver dangling of my face, landing straight onto my boxes. Waking up with a horse to my face is not the way I expected to start my day, but It seems in this place i just keep hurting or embarassing myself.

As if on sedual aunt Beth came racing in "What happened, did your floor break through? That teads to happen" She mentioned scanning the floor for any holes then returning back to me.

"What? no, no that empty-headed,hideous, atrocious horse was just devowing my face," I explained dusting my self down, arranging my suitcases back into alphbetical order.

"What Bumblebee?" She said patting down the hair between his ears "He wouldn't hurt a fly,don't you remember him?"

"I don't care who it is, where it came from or how it's head got into my room, i just want it out" I stated folding my arms; putting on my most intimidating face.

"Its bumblebee, He's your horse, he misses you" She remined me "I'm sorry, but that doesnt mean a thing to me, could you just get him out of my room" I explained.

She mearly mutteres "Ignorent child" under her breath slowly backing up 'Bumblebee's' head out of the window. "Breakfast is ready, hurry up and get changed, you're working this morning" She said walking out of my room. "Aunt Beth, about the floor thing, Where you joking?" I mentioned courious as ever. She just waved her hands signaling to forget it. My brain just couldn't put working and morning together, infact my inadimate dictionary functioning in my head could not recall the word 'work'.

I washed up and headed to the kitchen, though there wasnt much distace from 'my room' to the kitchen maybe 10, 10.5 footsteps.

Aunt Beth and Roy were already sitting by the dining table eating what looks like porridge or some sort of mashed wheat in a round bowl.

I cleared my throat to announce my presence, catching Aunt Beths attention whilst Roys eyes remained attach to his bowl

"Why's he having breakfast with us," I asked looking down at him, not even getting a slight responce from him.

She looks to me a bit confused "He stayed over"

I'm starting to think this guys either homeless or just doesn't like the comfort of his own home or maybe he's from planet jupiter and visiting on vacation as an alternative he could have been left outside Beths house in a little picnic basket with a small yellow post stick note attached to the handle plus the words 'Look after me' written in black ink; She was clearly compelled to welcome him in to her home with his slick, devious pocket-sized baby face.

I didn't reply but, just walked towards the cupboards opening and closing them all in search for something decent to indulge as my digestive system was not briefed on a wheaty liquid substance.

"Is there anything edible in this place." I questioned though it came out more as a statement.

"We have oat meal porridge, but for you I could prepare some Miso soup" she noted with a slight smile pulling at her bottom lip

"Why yes. That would be perfect" I added with a warm smile, Roy chuckled at how mousy I was to have not registered that it was sarcasm.

"Ha ha very funny" I mocked him receiving a devilish smirk in return, "Missing the city already princess" I understood the first time he throw the name princess at me but, why keep calling me that he knew my name,I just can't deal with his games this early so I looked away.