25. Promise.

C A T H E R I N E
Mike and I were cuddled up on the hotel bed, scanning through random channels.
"Mike. I wanna travel the world with you." I whispered as Mike's big brown eyes stared into mine. "I wanna be with you, forever. You make me feel different, Mike. It's like if you were the missing piece to my puzzle, I-I love you." I said, not sure what I said. Mike kissed me, "I love you too." I smiled, "Are you sure?" I asked.
"I'm sure. I will never hurt you. I will never stop loving you. I will always be there for you when you need me. It doesn't matter what time it is." 
"Promise?"
"Promise."
I smiled even more, "Wouldn't it be wonderful, You and I traveling the world?" Mike kissed my forehead, "It would be wonderful, just being with you would be wonderful. I'm glad you're my girlfriend."
That was the last time, Mike and I were happy. Before we started fighting and yelling at each other. Where did we go wrong? Where did I go wrong? We were happy. We loved each other. Did we? Everything changed, in a bad way. In a very bad way. It changed when Rylie Aschow came along.

A/N: Okay so new character, Rylie Aschow is Erin's, Tony's girlfriend, cousin. So stay tune cause there's going to be a lot of drama.