Part 4

Suddenly ,  Laura  and Stormy  heard someone  behind  them .  It  was  Luke .  He  was  closing on them ! 

   Stormy swam out of the cavern at record speeds . He headed for the last part of the racecourse ,  the seaweed hurdles .

    Laura  and Stormy  swam over and under the seaweed hurdles . Now all of Atlantica  could see them .

      The crowd gasped as the princess passed by with Luke  right  next  to  her .  King James rose from the royal  box ,  a look of utter suprise on his face .

      "  Come on ,  Stormy ! "Laura  urged . With one last burst of speed ,  the sea horse  raced across the finish line . He and Laura  won ! 

   "  Hooray !  " the crowd roared . Even luke clapped . The mermaid had beat him fair and square.

     Laura smiled and waved . Then she saw  her father "I am sorry daddy  __"she began.

    "  No  Laura .  I  am  sorry , "he interrupted .  "I had forgotten how much fun racing is. I was just worried  about you . Can  you  ever forgive me ?"

     Ariel nodded and kisses his cheek . Then ,  King James proudly handed his daughter  the trophy .

     Everyone  cheered ,  but  the  king  was  the  most  ethusiastic  of  all .

______________________________________

          THE END..