Bon anniversaire! (Widowmaker X Fem! Reader - Part 2)

I got a request awhile back, I shall write it. It won't be a continuation of the other one, maybe less gore tho. Or maybe it is a continuation after main got hurt. Idk.

"What's that..." I point straight ahead. "Over there."

"I'm sorry? All I can see is this beautiful woman in front of me." Amélie says from behind.

"Not now." I say turning her. "We are on a mission." But I couldn't help myself from smiling at her.

"Alright..." She scoffs, places the sniper barrel on my shoulder. "Point."

I point to where I was looking before.
She leans forward, looking through her scope.

"Good eyes- it's our target." She snickers, readying her shot. "I'd cover your ears if I were you."

Sighing, I listen and place my hands over my ears. "I'm not blocking the scope am I?" I yell.

"Sh.... And no, you're not." She whispers.

Bang!~ Clink!~

I hear the shell fall on the floor next to her and she removes her gun from my shoulder. I remove my hands from my ears and listen. The alarms had already sounded.

"Let's get moving." She says, motioning for me.

I stand up, grabbing the empty shell case before I approach her. With a slight grin on her face, she snakes her arm around my waist shoots her grappling hook at the building beside us.

"How can you manage to pull these off so fluently?" I ask her when we get to the top.

Amélie's eyes flick right and she lets out a laugh. "You are my eyes beau, because you point out the target, all I have to do is aim, and shoot."

"I meant before." I say, following her across the top of the roof. "Before I got injured and before I was even part of Overwatch."

She held up a finger and turned on her radio.

"Pickup, Morrison." She says, eyeing me. "Yes the jobs done, very well, I'd say." She hangs up.

"Le Christ, Morrison never believes me." She hisses. "But at least we have a ride back, come on, let's get to the meet up spot."

I sigh, then follow. We manage to get to the bottom and our ride still isn't here.
Widow turns her head and stares up at a ledge. She grabs me again and grapples.
Together, on the edge, we sit. Her arm wrapped around me protectively.
Just before out ride comes Amélie gives me a kiss and I blush intensely.
It was not the only times she did it. But she never did it in front of everyone else. Maybe they didn't see her as the relationship type. But everyone knew we were together.
A black car pulled up and she grappled back to the bottom and quickly got in, making sure there was space for me next to her. 
As I settle beside her, she kinda lays down, looking up at me, with a slight smile.
With a laugh, as the car began to drive off, I pulled off my sweater/jacket and laid it over her.
She turned over, and I placed my hand over her, to keep her from falling when the car constantly came to stops.

*an hour later*
By the time we got to Overwatch headquarters, Amélie was completely asleep.

"Hey, sweetheart, wake up." I gently shake her.

She mumbles something, then rises. "Already there? I was enjoying my nap very much."

I laugh. "Come on, they'll be expecting us." I get out of the car waiting for her to scoot to the edge.

I take her hand and pull her out of the car carefully. She takes her gun and slings it over her shoulder, continuing to hold my hand.
Morrison was waiting for us at the entrance, looking quite pleased to see me, but when his eyes flicked over to Widow, he gave a disdainful look. I questioned it mostly. Why treat someone so badly when they're killing for you. Doing your dirty work. It didn't seem like something Overwatch would do, frankly, it seemed a bit messed up. But we were fighting the enemy and whenever we killed someone, it was the enemy.
Morrison never liked Widow. Maybe because she affiliated with Reaper and Sombra, of Blackwatch, who were also on our side.
Morrison confused me.
He needed a hired gun, but he treated them poorly.

"I see the mission went fairly well." Jack said.

Amélie did not speak.

"Yes. Her sniping skills were on point, as usual." I say, squeezing her hand a little tighter.

A scoff sounds from the old commander. "Alright, well, everyone's waiting for you, {y/n}."

My face became a bit disgusted. "Why? I didn't do anything special." Was he rewarding me for the mission.
All I did was point out the enemy, Widow did the rest.

"It's not about the mission, it's something else." Morrison replies, turning and going into the building.

"What do you suppose it is?" I say, a bit excited to see what they had in store for us.

"I cannot say." She sounds a bit upset, but I ignore it, but not fully.

By the time we get in side we are still holding hands. This was the first time she had done this inside headquarters.
I guess people still didn't know we were a thing, because some heads turned and gave us questions stares.
Morrison was waiting near a darkened room.

"Meeting?" I asked, cocking my head.

I questioned the thought, the room was dark. Who has a meeting in the dark?
Morrison's face lit up and he looked towards Amélie.

"Amélie, you first." He said, quite nicely.

She seemed a bit stunned. Standing for an extra second in the doorway of the room before taking a step in. Once she did the lights flicked on and it got loud.

"Bon anniversaire, Amélie!" Everyone in the room screamed.

She jumped back, hitting me. I could feel her heart racing.

"What does that mean?" I whispered to her.

But looking in the room I could see cake and presents upon the meeting table. Instantly I knew.

"They remembered." She said.

I peered around her head, looking into her eyes.

"They remembered!" She said happily, her yellowish- orange eyes sparkling.

"Happy birthday." I chuckle, giving her a soft kiss on the forehead.

It's not actually her birthday, but I thought this was a cute little idea.
Thanks for requesting more Widowmaker, this was very easy, knowing I was very gay for her ;)