New Girl (Brigitte X Fem!Reader) Pt.1

I'm so in love with her oh my gosh. Also, I'm so sorry for making basically another Rookie fanfic, out of habit tbh.

"{Y/N}!" A gruff and loud voice shouted from across the way.

I turned my head towards a large man. He looked strong and menacing, but in reality, he was soft and kind.

"Reinhardt!" I yelled back, running towards him.

He instantly captured me in a bone-crushing hug, unsurprising.

"Ah! {Y/N}, I've missed you!" He released me.

"Me too!" I say excitedly. "So are you my chaperone?"

He shook his head, letting out a rough laugh. He then stepped back to reveal a tall, muscled, red-head. Her elegant brown eyes locked with mine momentarily, before they darted away. She smiled warmly towards me, extending her hand.

"My name is Brigitte." She said to me.

I took her hand, my entire body warming up and my face becoming slightly red.

"It's n-nice to meet you." I stuttered, shaking it.

My nervousness around the newly met lady was seemingly funny to Reinhardt, who laughed loudly at me.

"Shall we get going then?" His voice boomed over us.

"Ah, yes." It was Brigitte who replied.

Both of them lead me from the station to a large grey truck. We all got in, Reinhardt driving, Brigitte in the passenger seat, and me in the back.

"So, {Y/N} how's it been working in {Fav Country}?" Reinhardt asked me.

I was an Emergency Medical Technion, helping emergency patients in hospitals.

"Oh, it was good." I responded.

It was great, but I was too focused on thinking Brigitte, I didn't have the brain to give a good answer.

"Well, that's good." Reinhardt responded almost awkwardly.

Nobody had talked for the rest of the ride. Well, I shouldn't say nobody. Brigitte and Reinhardt talked together, but I didn't speak.

I can't be the only one who thinks Brigitte is absolutely stunning, right. I bet someone at the headquarters is falling head over heels for her.
I mean look at her, she was strong, with beautiful hair and the perfect face, I've never seen anybody more perfect and I just want to-

"{Y/N}, we're here." Brigitte herself cut through my thoughts.

I cleared my throat and stepped out of the vehicle. I couldn't describe the building we were at when Brigitte had gotten out of the the truck.
God, everything she did was innocent and graceful.

"Eh, {Y/N}, catch up, will ya'." I hear Brigitte call to me.

I hadn't realized I had stopped to take in the view.
Whoops.
I began after Brigitte, who had begun explaining things to me about the building, about Overwatch.

"You'll be staying in this quarter, with me." She had said.

"Wait, what?" I was a little surprised.

"Yeah, your room is there." She pointed to a door with the letter 'G' on it. "Mines right across from it." The letter on her door was an 'H'. "Do you wanna look inside?"

I turned to her then back to the hall. "Yeah, sure."

She walked towards the door and opened it. She held it open for me as I walked past.
I brushed against her briefly, which almost caused me to stop dead in my tracks right beside her.
I slipped past her and into the room.
It was spacious, a small bed, a tv, nightstand, a closet, and even my own bathroom.