The Spider (Widowmaker X Fem!Reader)

I found this written on a paper in my room, I guess I haven't thrown it away cause I actually did well with it :) (minor editing)

I had never seen anything more beautiful. In front of me stood a woman. She was french, very bitter, and stunning to the eye. She had light blue skin and wore a skintight suit. I couldn't help myself from staring.
When I first teamed with Overwatch, I didn't even wanna look at her. After a while, I had found she was sneaking into my dorm when I wasn't there, and leaving me my favorite chocolates.
Men trailed after her like hungry dogs, but she swept them aside, and strode straight towards me.
Guess no one knew she was a lesbian.
In ways, she could be quite adorable, but only when she was alone with me. She'd make the most heartwarming compliments. The cutest jokes. Her laugh had the means to make me cry with happiness every time I heard it.
But as soon as we were surrounded by peers, she hisses at me. Lightly insults me, like the Spider she is. I ignore it, I know she's faking it... but still... it hurt me. But she always saw what it did to me. To make up for the mean words and dismissive ways she had showed me the whole day, she would come to my dorm, and hold me, continuously saying sorry... but this time... it was different.
She stared straight at me, with her unblinking amber eyes, a large, wonderful smile on her face, then asked, "would you like to be my girlfriend?"
I almost couldn't contain myself. I said yes... more than a dozen times.
The small, weak Fly, now has the large, venomous, yet sweet, and beautiful Spider, under her wing, and she could never be happier. 

                                 - "The Fly"