Chapter 1: Escaped

Lucy's POV

  Tonight I finally decided that my plan will take place. I already packed my things. My clothes, money, keys, whip, cellphone, food and water that will last for a week. I took a bath and got dressed. I was wearing a blue long blouse and shorts.

  I summoned Cancer to do my hair. When he was done, my hair now shorter and has pink highlights. I was wearing cloak and shades to complete my disguise. Its already 11 pm.

  Luke is aware of my plan. He promised me that he will update me on everything that's going on in the kingdom. I texted him earlier and told him my plan.

  My plan was to escape using the underground passage that I made with the help of Virgo's digging skill.

  I exited my room and made sure that no one's at the hall. When the coast is clear, I made my way to the basement. I unlocked the door at the basement and entered the secret passage.

  It took me 15 whole minutes of walking till I reached the exit of the secret passage. The secret passage lead me to a clearing at the forest near the kingdom. I walked till I reached the exit of the forest.

  When I reached the exit of the forest, I was now on Crystal Town. I went to the train station and bought a ticket to Magnolia. The city where Fairy Tail is located.

  After 5 minutes, The train finally arrived. I entered the train and found an empty seat. It will take 6 hours to reach Magnolia so I decided to take a nap.

-Timeskip- (After 6 hours)

  The train finally reached Magnolia. Its already 6 in the morning. I exited the train and I roamed the streets of Magnolia. I already had a place to stay. As I said earlier, I had been planning this for some time now so I decided to buy an apartment before I left the kingdom.

 I went to Strawberry street and looked for my new apartment. Not long enough, I found it. I entered it and unpacked. I decided to sleep for a little while since its just 7 am. I took a quick shower and got dressed on my pajamas. I tucked myself on my soft bed and driffted to sleep.

-Timeskip- (2 pm)

  I woke up and checked the time. It was already 2 pm. Wow, do I sleep that long? I took some clothes from my closet and entered the bathroom. I took a quick bath and got dressed. I was wearing a pink dress that ends below my knees, amethyst was engraved on the neckline, waist and bottom. I was wearing pink flats while my hair was down with curls at the end. I attached my whip and keys at my waist, with that I exited my apartment.