Chapter 2: A Fairy Tail Wizard

Lucy's POV

  I exited my apartment and walked the streets of Magnolia. And I got to say, this place is huge. There are shops, restaurants, buildings and many more. The people here are also friendly. They kept on giving me friendly smiles. Thank goodness no one recognized me so far.

  I inhaled then exhaled. It feels great to finally escaped the palace. No more bodyguards. No more telling me what to do. No more eyes judging me, watching my evry move. And No more of my Father's sermon. I'm really sicked of those. Now, I'm just a normal commoner. Nothing special. No more Lucky Lucille of Fiore. Just plain old Lucy.

  While roaming Magnolia, it was unknown to me that a group of drunked mens were following me, watching my every move. When I turned to an alley, they took the chance. Someone grabbed my arms, preventing me from escaping. I looked around and saw 6 drunked mens looking at me with an evil smirk.

  "Hey miss, care to join us?" One of them said.

  "Sorry, but I'm in a hurry." I said.

  "Oh come on. Just for minute?" Said another one.

  "I said I don't want to. So leave me alone, will yah?!" I said in a much higher tone.

  "Oh no, did we made the little girl angry?" Said one of them.

  "I'm not a little girl. Will you just leave me alone?" I asked him with a harsh voice.

  "What if we don't like." said another one.

  "Then you leave me no choice." I said with a smirk.

  I stepped on the foot of the one holding me, then I elbowed him on the stomach making him lose his grip on me. I took one of my keys and chanted "Gate of the bull, I open thee, Taurus". A bull with a big axe on his back appeared. I pointed on the drunk mens and he nodded, understanding what I needed him to do.

  He quickly punched the one closest to him. He flew backward, causing the one behind him to be knocked out as well. Taurus then swung his axe on another one, he did not hit him but he stumbled backward, losing his balance. He hitted his head on the floor causing him to be unconscious. Taurus punched another one which made him knocked out cold. 4 down, 2 to go.

  Taurus looked around, looking for the other two but he was hitted by a thunder. Taurus stumbled back a little. I looked where the thunder came from and saw the remaining 2 drunked mens. There Wizards. I'm sure of it.

  One of them threw another thunder to Taurus. I immediately forced close his gate before the thunder hit him. I was about to open another gate, suddenly another thunder was sent to me. Hitting my right hand, causing me to drop my keys on the ground. I was about to took it, but one of the drunked mens took them before I could. He smirked at me.

  "Give my keys back, you jerk?!" I said while glaring at him.

  Since he's taller than me, he just held my keys high. Making me impossible to reach them.

  "What if I don't?" He asked with a smirked.

  Using his free hand, he gripped my throat. Making me hard to breath. I was now gasping for air, but he still hasn't let go of my throat. I kept on hitting his arm to let me go, but he won't budge. Feeling Satisfied, he threw me making me hit the hard cold wall. I screamed in pain. The man was now holding a knife, pointing at me. I closed my eyes, waiting for it to hit me but nothing came.

  I opened one of my eyes and saw a pink haired boy. He was wearing a black vest, and white trousers. He has a red guild insignia at his right arm. It looks like a fairy with tail. I gasped and my eyes widened. He's a member of my dream guild, Fairy Tail.

  The pink haired boy was glaring at the man while holding the mans hand with the knife. He tightened his grip making the man flinched in pain. He dropped the knife on the floor, he also dropped my keys. Taking the opportunity, I quickly took it. Hugging them, I felt relieved.

  I once again focused my attention back to my hero. His fist was now covered in flames, he punched the man with force making him unconscious. He then launched another punch, but this time to the other man. He was also knocked out cold.

  The pink haired boy then grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the alley. When we were a few meters away, the boy let go of my wrist. He turned to me. His onxy eyes was full of worry.

  "Miss are you alright?" he asked me.

  "Yes thank you so much." I said with a smile.

  "Don't mention it." He said with a grin. ' he actually looks cute when he grins.' I thought. Wait, what am I thinking. I just mentally slapped myself.

  "By the way, how did you knew I needed help?" I asked out of the blue.

  "Easy, I heard you scream. I'm a fire Dragon Slayer, so I have really sensitive hearing." he said.

  "Is that so? Thanks again. My name is Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia." I said.

  "Nice to meet you. Luce. I'm Natsu Dragneel. Known as Salamander of Fairy Tail." He said proudly.

  "Your a Fairy Tail Wizard? Cool." I said.

  "Thanks, Do you happen to be a wizard? I saw some knocked out men before I came along." he asked.

  "Well, yes. I'm a Stellar Mage. But I'm not a member of a guild yet." I said.

  "I got an idea. Why don't you join Fairy Tail? Then let's become partners?" he asked with a grin.

  I looked at him with wide eyes.

  "Are you serious? Of course, I would love to!' I said excitedly.

  He just chuckled. He then grabbed my wrist then dragged me to somewhere again.