Chapter 3: Finally!

Natsu's POV

  I dragged Lucy along with me. After minutes of running, we finally arrived infront of a high building. The Fairy Tail Guild. I turned to look at Lucy, her eyes show worry and nervousness.

  "Hey, you alright?" I asked her.

  "Yeah, just a little nervous. Do you think they'll like me?" She asked worriedly.

  "Of course they'll like you, your such a weirdo" I said with a grin.

  She just smiled at me.

  I opened the guild's doors.

  "Hey, minna." I greeted them. I got a few greetings. I then dragged Lucy to the bar. Mirajane, the bartender greeted us.

  "Hey, Natsu. Your girlfriend is really cute." Mira said squealing.

  "Mira, she isn't my girlfriend. She wishes to join the guild. Right, Luce?" I said while blushing.

  "Y-Yeah." She said nervously.

  "Well that's a pity. You look so cute together." Mira said excitedly.

  "MIRA?!" I said.

  "Okay, Okay. So what's your name, sweetheart?" Mira asked Lucy sweetly.

  "Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia. 17 years old, Celestial Mage." Lucy said shyly.

  "Hmm, a celestial mage. That's really rare now a days. How many keys do you have?" Mira asked.

Lucy's POV

  I can't believe it. The one and only Mirajane Strauss is now infront of me. I think I'm gonna faint. She's really beautiful. Like a goddess.

  "Hmm, a celestial mage. That's really rare now a days. How many keys do you have?" asked Mirajane.

  "10 gold keys and 4 silver keys." I said.

  "REALLY?! Wow, Lucy. I bet your a strong mage." Mira said with wide eyes.

  I just shrugged then smiled.

  She took a stamp from the bar.

  " What color and where?" Mira asked.

  "Pink, at the back of my right hand." I said.

  She stamped my hand and when she removed it, the guild insignia was now visible. I just smiled. 'Finally, I'm a member of my dream guild' I thought with a smile.

  I was about to hug Mira when suddenly an old elf-sized man emerged from the second floor. He scolded those drunked members. He's probably the guild master. He suddenly looked at me, his eyes widened a bit but smiled.

"You, come with me." he said while pointing at me. I hesitated but nodded. He lead me to his office.

  "Its nice to have you in my guild, Princess Lucille Mae Aislin Heartfilia. Its an honor" he said while bowing down.

  My eyes widened. He Knew! I'm screwed.

  "Please, no need to show respect. I ran away from the palace which means i'm no longer a royalty." I said.

  He nodded in understanding.

  "Hello, My name is Makarov Dreyar. Fairy Tail's 3rd master." Master introduced himself.

  "Its nice to meet you master. Can I ask one favor?" I asked him.

  "Sure thing, Princess" He said.

  "Can you please let me join this guild." I said hoping for a yes.

  "Of course you can" Master said.

  I sighed in relief.

  "Thank you master. But please don't tell anyone about my real identity. And don't call me princess." I said.

  "If you wish." Master said.

  I just smiled at him in responce.