Epologue

2 years later

I peeked a look through the window toward the decorated backyard where I saw Jinx waiting for me in a white tux, the only thing black about him was his hair and the best he wore under his jacket. He wore a smile on his face, two years and I’m still not used to this man smiling like that.

“Mommy!” I heard Aggie screaming happiness causing Jinx to look toward the house.

He smiled when he saw me, thankfully my face was the only thing he saw. I smiled back at him and turned to Aggie. Her very curly hair was half up and she held a small basket full of red and pink flower petals.

I fixed the edge of her baby blue dress before kissing her nose. “Shh, baby. Remember you can’t be too loud.”

“Yeah, Agitha!” Cullen said as he stepped around the corner. He looked so adorable in his tux, matching Jinx’s.

“Hey Mr. ring bearer.” I said, smirking before ruffling his hair.

Aggie reached out and pushed Cullen lightly and he laughed but before I could say anything the music started to play.

“It’s time, Aggie.” I said before pushing her toward the door.

I smiled as I waiting for my que then stepped out into the sunlight. Step by step I made my way, down the aisle towards the love of my life, towards my future. I then ran a hand across my lightly swollen stomach as I took another step.

Life was so good.

THE END

******

Well guys its over :( i hope you enjoyed the book

~Jinx kNightshade