3. No Its Not Short for Benjamin, Bitch

/--/-/

"Have you ever hurt someone because you liked it?" She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Is this the part where I say yes and you take of your top?" I smirked as I toyed with her.

"N..no Benji, okay another question." She pulled her shirt higher up her collar bones.

"How would you feel if someone took something of yours, how would you react?" she looked at me but didn't exactly meet my eyes. I stared her dead on, she was unable to break the gaze I held on her.

"I would fuck them up."

Simple questions require simple answer doc.

/-/--'

"Benjamin Giarusso?" an annoying high pitched american voice called out.

It took me a good solid moment to realise this bitch was calling my fake name. I looked her with a hard face. I slowly got up from the plush clinical chair and stalked towards her. She gulped as I played my hands on the reception counter. Her hair was pulled back in an frizzy mess, her face was bare of makeup but her nails were long and decorated in christmas colors. i slowly drag my eyes up to her name tag on her white coat.

Becky.

"It's Benji." I corrected her as she avoided my eyes. She laughs slightly and in the tiniest voice she could muster, "Your appointment is in room 4." She then added, "Benji." at the end.

Good job Becky. It will be quite fun to mess with you for the next couple weeks, I smirk inwardly.

I make my way to wards the narrow hall. Through the first few rooms I encounter I see nothing but in room 3 i stop in my tracks. A bald man is crying while he lays flat on a couch. The lady next to him is trying to comfort him by patting his shoulder but continues to cry.

Wow, slightly shocked but not the first time I see a bald man crying.

I finally reach room 4 and open the glass doors. As I finally step into the room I assess my surroundings. I notice the glass from the inside is tinted so hardly anyone can see through which is good. The floor is a nice royal blue color with some back leather seat placed fashionably around. A desk is in the far right corner were pages are neatly folded and placed. A tall lamp is situated in the room. Across the other wall, the blinds are pulled up. Beautiful scenery is displayed of trees and blue sky.

Ain't this place straight out a fucking catalogue, eh Benji. I snigger to myself as it finally dawns on me that I'm actually going to see a shrink. Not for the right reasons through. I place my self in the seat which arm rests and slightly pat down my suit.

A door opens and a middle aged lady walks through. She smiles at me as she takes a seat. I don't smile back but instead tilt my head.

"Mr. Giarusso, its a pleasure to meet you." She extends a hand my way. I return the gesture and give her a firm shake. She seemed as she expected that as her smile widened.

"I was informed in your' file that you have some problems you would like to discuss, such as nightmares and foul tempered moods, is that correct?"

I give her a nod and respond, "Yes that is correct Doctor Jansen." My eyes flicker down to her name tag. She straightens up a bit and her grey eyes look straight into mine.

"Before we get into the nitty gritty, perhaps you can tell me about your life. Who is Benjamin, if i may so simply put it."

Oh, you sure you want to look me in the eye lady. I resist the urge to tell her off. Come on Benji, your in a fucking shrink place, they are meant to decode you and pick at your flesh.

"You look slightly perplexed," She tells me.

I give her a blank face at her chosen word.

"Not at all doctor, I'v just always imagined people as you like vultures. Pick and pick tills theres nothing left of a man." I simply state as I waved my hand dismissively.

She didn't seem affected by my words as she simply tightened her smile.

"Look Mr.Giarusso, I won't sugar coat it for you, you seem like the type of man who likes things said as it is." She glances at her watch; "I can profile you all I want but the first thing that pops into my head is your unstable."

Now it was my turn to laugh.

Unstable.

"Wow Doctor, your amazing, I think I'm cured."

She smiles this time, "Your condition is not something that can be cured but more so relived." I look at this lady more closely this time. I glance at her hands, ring. Married. I quickly look at her shoes, clean and shined. Tidy person. I look up at her hair, tight bun no stray hairs. Work person. I look at her eyes. There's the evidence. Her eyes are rimmed with redness. Tired. She looked as if she didn't get a wink of sleep last night.

Benji want a turn to play doctor baby.

"Let me profile you Doctor."

Now she's the one who looks perplexed.

"How's you're husband?" Her pupils dilate slightly.

"Excuse me sir but -"

"And you kids?" I got that from the picture frame on her desk.

"They are fine."

Okay next, "Is you husband a friendly guy doctor?" She seems taken back by the question and leans backwards. There it is.

"Ohhh, is he too friendly?" I smirk this time.

"Let me give you a starter." I prepare to give a list of letters.

"A, B,C ?" I look at her waiting for her reaction. "No okay, D, E-"

"Ah ah ah, there it is, D?" I don't wait for her response. "De, Del, Di-"

I smile yet again, "Diane?" She frowns as I bombard her with names, "Dianna, Dianara, Dilara, Diara." She still frowns. "Okay im going to go with Dianna because you frowned the most."

"Do you know her?, Yes? Wait let me guess."

This is too fun Benji, remember you're on a mission buddy.

"Friend, neighbor, cousin? No, sister perhaps." Jackpot. She gets up from her seat in distaste.

"I don't know what you're implying Mr. Giarusso but you have no right!"

I also stand up from my chair and I reach her. "I think you know exactly what I'm implying and I have to say, I send my deepest condolences to your marriage."

I walk towards the doors and open them; doctor Jansen still seems to be in shock at how fast I figured her out. "It was a pleasurable fifteen minutes and I do hope the next time we meet you are more stable to have a proper shrink to patient conversation." I give her a smirk as I exit the hall.

I reach around the reception as i see my favourite cat lady.

"Goodbye Becky." I give her my famous salute as I then finally exit this shit hole.

"Uhhh, sir you have thirty minutes left with doctor Jansen!" She calls out to me but its too late I'm already in the parking lot.

Perfectly according to plan. Doctor Jansen no longer wants me, the asshole as a patient and hands me off to her apprentice.

Sydney baby.

Seriously, you would think shrinks are more capable at handling dicks like me.

/-/-/