don't laugh challenge

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome to the don't laugh challenge with Tyler, Ethan, and (Y/N)". First up was Mark. Ethan went to go grab a old lady wig and Mickey Mouse gloves he put the stuff on hunched over and said "hey let's see that tiny dick" I bursted out laughing. then I put on the blonde wig and pretended to be Harley Quinn and it didn't make Mark spit his water out but it was really funny.  Tyler put on the sonic hat and grabbed the plastic knife and a whistle and started blowing on it Ethan took the blonde wig off me and put it on his head. He went over by Tyler and said "coach p...put me in" Tyler put the knife where his dick should be and he said "let me put it in you" Mark's water bursted out of his mouth and got on Tyler everyone was laughing there asses off.

Next was Tyler. Mark put on an egyptian hat that had a snake hanging down infront of his face and said "man I shouldn't have put a dick on the front of this hat" Mark looked up at Tyler laughing so Mark went on and said "oh well better suck it". I put on a cop hat Mickey gloves and a beard and said "do you like my tits".

Ethan's P.O.V

(Y/N) said " do you like my tits" and without even thinking I said "yeah". Tyler looked over at me with a I'm going to KILL YOU look.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Yeah" Ethan said I blushed taking off all the I had on. Ethan came over by Tyler with a gray wig in the front of his pants and said "I  think I need a trim". Tyler looked down and water came shooting out of his mouth.

Next was Ethan. Mark put on a cop hat put a whistle in his mouth and got a badge he started saying "this badge mean's respect. You gotta respect the badge you gotta respect every part of it" and he started blowing on the whistle randomly. I thought of the perfect idea I picked up Chica and said "I gotta go fast in that puss". Mark basically spit his whistle out into his hand and said "WHAT" I started laughing but Ethan didn't spit his water out. I bent over to put Chica down and when I came up mine and Ethan's face met. His checks weren't filled with water anymore which mean't Ethan won I started blushing at how close our faces were Ethan saw and backed away.

Next was my turn I put the water in my mouth and went to the middle of the room. Mark put on a little silver sparkly hat and Ethan put on the sonic hat and said "can you help me find my dad" Tyler pointed towards Mark. Mark said "son" but Ethan said "no" we all started laughing but I managed to keep the water in my mouth. They started the whole scene over again but Ethan had a malfunction with his words and instead of saying can you help me find my dad he said "can you help me fuck my dad" we laugh while Tyler pointed towards Mark again. Mark said "son" and Ethan started laughing while saying "yeah". Ethan started humping the air while Mark put his butt towards him and then they stopped because the timer went off I raised my hands in the air and spit out my water.

Since me and Ethan tied we did a face off but I'm not going to get into that. Let's just say Ethan could manage to keep his water inside his mouth instead of having it burst out. "alright that was the don't laugh challenge I hope you guys liked that. Thank you Tyler, Ethan, and (Y/N) for doing this with me it was alot of fun but that is all for today. I will see you guys in the next video BUH-BYE" Mark said while waving to the camera as did I and Ethan. Ethan went over to turn off the camera while I said "now what are we going to do" "I thought maybe we could go swimming" Ethan said. I thought about it for a second and nodded my head I looked over at Mark and Tyler and they nodded as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's taking me so long to write these i've been sick and school work is piling up. 

So yeah

But anyway's that's all for this chapter and I hope to see you in the next one.

Love you all bye