Swimming

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I ran up the stairs to mine and Ethan's room and got my bathing suit on (down below).

I walked down the stairs looking at the ground. "YOU ARE NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WEARING THAT OUTFIT OUT!" I heard Tyler yell. "I can wear whatever I want Tyler. You may be my older brother but I can wear what I want." I said as I walked past them and walked out the door yelling "you guys coming or what". Right after I said that Ethan came running out the door and slid into the backseat where I was sitting. Tyler and Mark got into the car and we were on our way to the beach (picture of it is at the top).

Time skip to the beach

Ethan's P.O.V 

We got to the beach I ran straight into the water with (Y/N). We were splashing each other and swimming until it went dark. we got out of the water and surprisingly a lot of people were here. (Y/N) went to her bag and bent  over to get something when a guy came behind her and slapped her ass. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I bent over to grab my phone when all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain on my ass I shouted out "HEY" and slapped him. Ethan came over and punched him. His nose was all bloody. Ethan grabbed my waist picked up my bag and pulled me to the car. We got home changed into our pj's (down below) and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am working on a new chapter for this book it will probably be done on Friday or Saturday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am working on a new chapter for this book it will probably be done on Friday or Saturday. Anyways hoped you guys liked that chapter and I will see you in the next one. *SMOOCHES*