00- Prologue - Felix's Point Of View.

Location: Hallow-Village, Far far in the Arctic.

Eighteen.

What king wants to start being king at eighteen. Certainly not me, I hadn't even been given a chance to see the world past all the snow and ice, and now I'm being chained to a bunch of other people who can look after themselves.

I had been king for only four long months and I hated it.

"King Felix we are under attack from the wolves."

Finally, some kind of excitement. I got out of my throne and walked to the door only to have the door slam into me and throw me across the floor. I stood up and dusted myself off. In the door was a man if he could be called that, he wore furs all over him and moved as if he was hunting prey.

"Who here is the king?" He said his voice deep and almost hypnotizing.

"That would be me. I am the King."

I felt his eyes on me. he was sizing me up.

"You. You are the king? You're practically a child."

He began to laugh as did the rest of the wolves he brought with him.

"Let make this short and sweet then. Give me your kingdom and----"

"You will not have my kingdom. You can get that thought out of your head right now, I won't give it to you." I said turning around and walking away back to my throne.

"I could always take it from you," he said smirking.

"If you feel the need to be a child then go ahead and take my kingdom, but I promise my people won't follow you giant beasts."

"We are not beasts!" He growled out his eyes going black. He got closer to me until he had us almost nose to nose. He pulled back in shock.

"Your eyes, They are two different colours. Enticing."

Suddenly all the wolves started to turn around and leave, he included. Before he left completely he turned around and spoke.

"I'll see you around Kingy."

I stood up and walked to the window and watched as all the wolves shifted and ran. I watched as the male who teased me shifted and ran to the front of his pack. His wolf the first I had ever seen was breathtaking.

"Your Highness your people are asking what is going on and why there were wolves in the city. What must I tell them?"

"Tell them the truth. Tell them that wolf wished to own our kingdom but he retreated after he was denied the kingdom."

Who were you with your dark eyes and deep voice...