02 - Chapter Two - Felix's Point Of View.

Location: Hallow-Village, Far far in the Arctic.

I was ripped out of my bed and out of my much-needed sleep. Dakota touched my forehead and laid me back on the bed. Why couldn't he just go somewhere else and leave me alone? There was a small chance of that ever happening.

"You need to feed Felix you won't get better quickly if you don't. "

"Just let me sleep you pestering wolf."

Him letting me sleep was too much to ask for, he sat on my bed and began to pull his furs off. I thought maybe he had overheated but that wasn't the case when he pulled his last fur off and then pulled me flush against his chest, he guided my head towards the crook of his neck and let out a deep breath.

"What are you doing!" I yelped. My face heated up as a blush crept up my entire face and heated my face even further.

"Your feeding so you get better." He said as if he thought his words were law.

"Oh yeah, and how you going to make me---"

He grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into the side of his neck. If he thought this was going to make me feed he was surely wrong.

Suddenly he pinched my nipple making me yelp. As I yelped he shoved his shoulder against my mouth and in anger I bit down.
I wasn't going to feed I was just going bit him and then retract my teeth from his shoulder.

But some of his blood touched my tongue and I found my self-feeding from him. I drank steadily until he let out a soft moan. I choked on his blood just seconds after. I pulled away to stop choking and Dakota wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Are you alright Felix?" He said his voice thick.

"Uh.. yeah... I. I'm good." I mumbled feeling embarrassed that hearing him moan made me choke. That was the last thing I was expecting to come out of Dakota's mouth because of me.

After I licked the bite mark to seal it, Dakota basically left. He stayed long enough to drink a glass of water I got for him and to dress and then he was gone.

Part of me wished I could tell him Tasted like the sweetest things I had ever had the pleasure of tasting, but part of me also knew I wouldn't be able to confess that he tasted like that. It just a secret I knew and it was just mine.

-------------

After many more hours of work, I climbed into bed and closed my eyes. I could hear him in my very thoughts. His moan replayed over and over in my ears making it hard for me to want to relax.

I found I couldn't sleep. My fever was long gone thanks to feeding on Dakota. I felt regret because part of me thought feeding on him was so wrong but I would do it again if he asked.

I started to peel my clothing off and walked to my personal bathroom. I ran a bubble bath and stepped in. The heated water felt good on my skin. I laid back and closed my eyes. I could hold my breath for longer then the bath would stay warm so I wasn't worried about drowning.

Finally, once I felt move relaxed I stepped out of the bath and drained the water. I didn't bother dressing, I just slipped under the covers and laid there until the morning. It was nice to be able to sleep comfortably again because of Dakota's blood.

-------------

I had a lot of paperwork when I returned to my office. I had a few meetings and appearances to make at the party's that were upcoming.

One party was tonight and my appearance was mandatory. There was no possible reasoning I could do to get out of the party. I would be going if even if I didn't want to. I wish i could just run away from my duties and hide, but I was pretty sure my father would hunt me down and drag me back and that was embarrassing. It made me wonder how he was able to do this for song long without wanting to hide. He still found time to show up at the parties and have a good time. It amazed me.