01 - Chapter One - Felix's Point Of View.

Location: Hallow-Village, Far far in the Arctic.

Nothing was going as planned today. Everything was wrong, I woke up late, missed an important meeting, forgot to eat food. Honestly what else could go wrong. I ask myself what could go wrong full well knowing that today at some point Dakota is going to show up and pester me about things I don't much care for, That was the normal for me.

Dakota was like a child sometimes and pissed me off because of the freedom he got.

I felt ill when Dakota finally came to bother me.

He all but threw open the doors of my office & marched inside. He looked at me and then spoke.

"Are you okay? I mean your normally pale but not like sheet white pale like you are now."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"I'm getting sick Dakota that's why I'm paler then normal."

He began to laugh. His laughing was giving me a headache so I glared at him. After about two hours of bugging me he left. I was glad to see him go. He was so loud on my head.

I all but crawled to my bedroom to rest. My bed felt nice and cold on my skin when I laid on it. I was definitely coming down with a cold. It was pretty rare but not impossabile.

I closed my eyes & drifted to sleep. My mind my blank so I received no sweet dreams or nightmares.

Lord knows how long I was asleep when Dakota woke me up. I was unhappy to see him.

"Felix your burning up, you have a terribly high fever, you need to see a doctor."

A growl rumbled out of my throat at the thought of him taking me to the doctors. He grabbed me right out of my bed and held me in his arms. All I wanted was to rest. Honestly was that to much to ask for? Couldn't he just leave me there, of course not.

Dakota walked out of my bedroom me slung in his arms. He didn't seem to hear me screaming at him to put me down and let me rest. Here I was in the doctors office with a light being shined in my eyes and the thermometer wedged in my mouth.This was such a great day for me.

"King Felix when was the last time you fed? Do you remember?" The doctor said touching my fangs with his fingers. I felt volated and the urge to bite his finger off was right under the surface.

"I don't know." I mumbled unsure when I had last fed.

Dakota let out a huff of breathe and spoke.

"How the hell is the last time he fed, have anything to do with why he's sick?"

"With all respect Alpha Dakota I'm a doctor and i know what I am talking about, as I was saying depending on the last time he fed with depending on how fast he gets better, the more times between feeding the more his immune system weakens."

I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to release the pressure in my head. It really didn't help though, I sighed and tried room stand but my feet were quite wobbly.

The doctor ordered me to go back to bed. Dakota wasn't having any of what the doctor said he growled before he grabbed me up, he carried me in his arms all the way back to my bedroom. He growled and complained about how shity the doctor was to me.

I pulled the largest and most softest pillow over my head and tried to sleep. Dakota wasn't having none of that either. He pulled me out of bed and held me against him.

Finally I had enough of not being able to sleep.

"Could you just go bother someone else. I just want to fucking sleep Dakota!"

He seemed taken aback by me screaming at him. He also seemed pissed that I screamed at him. Since it wasnt very often rasied my voice or even yelled.

"Here I am trying to take care of you and you yell at me, fuck you Kingy." Dakota screamed back at me.

Dakota walked out of my room slamming the door so had that the room and everything in it shook. My head was throbbing and it was so painful. The heat the was serrounding me was the worst part. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep more. After a few hours of laying starring at the ceiling I finally fell asleep. There were no dreams or nightmares just blank and dark blackness.