The Note

The teacher walks by and notices me. Great.

"Emily why aren't you in class? You're usually the first one here. Why are you outside?"

I roll my eyes at him and point over to where my desk is. Where they all are.

"Ahh." He said in realization. He nods his head and walks into the class and calls them out. Finally a teacher willing to help me.

"You six! You don't belong here. Get to class." They're all alarmed by this and rush out of the classroom in embarrassment. Well, most of them anyways. Some of them just walk out cooley. Oliver and Shane even wink at some girls they pass. What flirts. Do they just not care?

I peek in to check if they are all gone. I spot Maria and she gives me a thumbs up, signalling me its okay to come in. I brush the dust off my clothing and walk in. Not like anyone would notice me anyways. Pfushh.

---

"Sorry about that Emily." Said Maria, walking over to my desk after classes are done.
"J-just don't let it happen again okay?" I can't believe I forgave them so easily. I just really hope this doesn't happen again.

I head to my locker, and stared at the dent in the locker beside. I silently sigh to myself and open the locker door. I small piece of paper falls from the rectangular holder. I catch it and opened it. It read: Met me in the fields after school. If you don't come, I'll make your life a living hell. -Oliver

Like I have a choice. I really don't want a living hell. Erk! I don't want to go either tho. But it's so obvious that I have to. It's mostly all of Squid is going to be there.

---

"What do you want Oliver?"
"Me? I want you of course." He said, combing my hair with his hand. I couldn't move. It's not that I don't want to, it's because he has his arm around my waist, holding both my hands behind my back. I honestly couldn't move.

"I don't want you tho."
"Then too bad babe. Maybe this will change your mind." He hand is removed from my head and snaps. All of squid, except Maria, appears.

"So babe?"
"No." I said sternly.
He drops me and commences them to attack. 4 girls and one Shane. It's painful. The hair tugs, the punchs and kicks, they all hurt.

"You just lost the best opportunity in your life." Oliver says, then walks off with the rest of squid, leaving me on the grassy floor, all beaten up. I sigh and slowly get up, wincing at the pain. This is already hell.