What does he want now?

"Hey Jolly. Missed me babe?"
I was stuck, frozen again. Words caught at the back of my throut

"Whats wrong babe? Cat got your tounge?"

Get it together Emily. You can do this.
I try to pushed him off me but he was too strong.

"L-let me go" curse me for studdering.
"Aww but your so cute like this" I cringe.

I shut my eyes tightly, hoping someone would walk past and help me. I didn't notice a face coming closer to mine and a small whisper came to my ear.

"You know babe, you would look so hot in my room. I bet we could have lots of fun." His empisies on 'lots' made my eyes jolt open to be met with his lustful eyes and sadistic smirk. The eyes which I could stare into for an eternity and still wouldn't mind.

"Answer me babe."
I refused to speak. I don't trust my mouth right now. Heck it could spit out words of randomness and I would still hate myself.

"Fine." He sighed. " nod your head if you agree and shake it if you dont."

"I slowly start to shake my head as a rough hand started to pull my face up and down.

"Now thats a good girl." He freed me but just as I was going to run away, he grabbed by wrists.

I see that sadistic smirk still plastered on his face. Oh god what is going to happen now?

♢♢♢

Short update because people wouldn't stop bothering me to update it.

The next chapter will for sure be longer. Im just lazy right now and want people to stop bugging me. So G'night mah freends