A Different Perspective

heyyo. So i got a request to do this. I usually dont do this but whatevz. This story is just for lolz anyways 》

Oliver POV

After they beat her up for me, I was feeling a bit guilty. Leaving her on the ground like that. But its her fault. She didn't chose me after all. Its her lost.

I was distracted by my thoughts until I felt a tug on my sleeve.
"Oli... can we go to a coffee shop? Alone?"
"You mean ditch them?"
She nodded. Welp, guess were running away. I grabbed her hand and started to run.

We ran across fields and onto streets. We didn't care tho. We were having way to much fun.

We arrived at a coffee shop and ordered drinks and food. Being the gentlemen I am, I paid.

"Thanks Oli."
"Hey Jessica? Can I ask you something?"
"Hmm? Shoot."
"Why won't you call me Oliver." She looked down, not daring to meet my eyes. I stared at her, noticing every feature of her.

I've never noticed this before but her grey eyes really draws you in. Her hair flowed perfectly down her back and the red top with a black skirt fit her too a tee. She was shorter than me but that just made her so much cuter. Whenever she fidgets in her seat, I could see he cheeks with a tint of rose. The nervousness makes it all so much better. She would look up, meet my eyes, then look back down. Each time she did, the blush on her cheeks got darker and darker until they were now a light red.

"C-could you stop s-staring at me?" She studdered. I never knew how melodic her voice could be. I swear she's shining.

I gasp in relization of what I just thought. The more I thought about it, the more visible the blush on me was.

I finally looked away.
"I-I'm sorry. It's just that we've never hung out like this before."
"N-no. It's quite alright. Sorry i forced you into this"
"No no! It's not your fault. I kinda agreed to this too." I tried. "Hey, you still haven't answered my question."
"O-oh right. I'm just not use to calling you Oliver. If you want I could try..."
"No its fine. Do as you please."
I excused myself to go to the washroom.

I look in the mirror and relized how red my face was the entire time. I touch it and it was almost burning.

Maybe I'm just sick

I thought to myself. T-T-theres no way I would get flustered so easily.

I leave the room only to find some dude in my seat, flirting with Jessica. I immediatly felt a surge of jelousey and reacted with out thinking.

Before I knew it, I pushed the guy off the seat.

"She's with me." I walked up to Jessica, still furious, grabbed her hand, and dragged her out of the place. From the corner of my eye, I could see Jessica as red as a tomato.

I walked her to the front of her house. I've never really hung out with her alone so I don't know how much she gets hit on.

"Hey Jessica, how often are you hit on?"
"Hmm? Probably 4 times a week?"
I stopped walking and jerked her arm forwad causing her to fall towards me. I catch her in my arms, not letting her fall.

"Then stay with me. If you do you won't get hit on." I state boldy. Oh my. What did I just say.
"W-w-well we're here. G-go home!" I tried, noticing we're at her front door already.
She nods then looks at her hand. Our hands are still connected. I immediately let go and run off. Not cool dude. Not cool.