False Hope

"Too many high hopes, too many Disappointments."

I noticed I skipped a few chapters when I wrote chapter 3. I had my chapters planned and didn't want to bring Daria in till chapter 6, but hey, you guys got her 3 chapters early.

{Edited}

{Arion}

I looked out the window, searching for Maria. Did I really did see Maria, or am I hallucinating. After looking around the available places I can see, even with my vampire enhanced sight, I couldn't see her anywhere.

"What's wrong brother? Seen a ghost?" glare at Connor. A ghost? Is he kidding me. She isn't dead, I would have known it if she had died. There was a slight hit of a smirk. I'm over reacting, I decided. I sighed and open the car door and started walking. He wasn't worth it. As I was about to hit the sidewalk, a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Don't go in yet. We need to talk." Dean said. The look on his face said he meant business.

"Where are we talking?" I asked as he had already turned away from me and started walking to a building near the school's front doors.

"Follow me." With Connor walking behind me, I followed. The building seemed to be set for a library, but now it was empty of everything, even of books. Though it was empty, I expected students to be in here, socializing, but all the students would be in the auditorium, waiting for us to give them a welcoming speech.

"so, about the students, other than welcoming them, we must warn them, protect them, and set some rules." Dean told us.

"What are we warning them of?" I asked. Since I awoke, I haven't been that in touch in the super important "leaders of the school need to know" meetings.

I hissed as Connor and Dean filled me in on the information I should've know a long time ago. I don't understand how I could have me so ignorant of it.

"They'll either die, or be protected by us, but really we should get them prepared. But that's not what you should be concerned about. We have gained Demon students." I froze. Demons are hard to control, and I know of only one person who could control them. But that person is so out of reach. What if they get out of control? I cant go up against a demon. I really hope they're well mannared.

"Well we need to get to the auditorium before father drags us their." Dean finally said. Connor and I nodded and we all walked out to the auditorium back door. There were lots of noise coming from the inside. We walked throught the door to a large body of students.

I scanned the crowed, looking for any possible threats, like trouble making witches, an enemy, Aline. In the middle of my scanning I found her. She look just like Maria, maybe she is Maria. I stood there in shock and looked directly at her. I knew my dream last night wasn't a coincidence, maybe it was telling me something.

Dean began his speech about this school and classes. I watched the possible Maria the whole time, watching her expression go from ciruous to confuse. She was like an opened book.

My thoughts only lasted a second when I saw her faint. The girl next to her was trying to keep her awake, but it wasn't working. I ran towards her, not wanting anyone to take her away from my line of sight. I picked her up and carried her to the nurse office.

I was surprised to see Daria in the office.

"Daria? Why are you in here?" I asked as I made sure Maria doesn't fall.

"Arion? Who is that? Why are you in my office." Her office? I quickly survey the office, and it sure did had her fashionable touch to it, but I was not going to question that now.