Ship

Prolouge

I think people who ship celebraties or youtubers need to get a life. Sometimes shipping had ended with self harming like "Larry Stylson". I'm not saying shipping is wrong, it has just heart alot of people. My name is Alica Jones and my friend Jenny commeted suicide when Larry Stylson ended. This is my story.

Chapter One The Call

My mother was driving me home from a birthday party when I got a call from a hostpital saying the saddest and most dreadful news. The voice said "Hello is this Alica Jones"

I replied "Yes is everything alright?"

The voice said "Unfortunately no your friend Jenny overdosed on pills"

When I heard the dreadful news I dropped my phone in shock. My mother said "Honey whats wrong?"

I bursted into tears "Jenny is dead!"

When we got home I called Jenny's mother and asked her if she got the call. She said bursting into tears "Oh Alica I wish I was with her so I could..." a pause came and no answer. I ran to my mom and hugged her and started to cry. When I was crying I thought to myself was I a good friend for letting this happen, I should have spent the day with her instead of going to that party.

Chapter Two The Funeral

We arive at the funeral home were Jenny was. I went to her cofen and  saw Jenny and her beautiful black hair and pale skin. As I saw her face, I saw nothing, but sadness. I ran into the bathroom crying. I cried for 15 minutes and then I went to my mother and said "I will miss her".

Chapter Four Going to Her House for the Last Time

I went in her room and found a note saying why she did it, she did it because Larry ended and she could not take it. I showedher mother the note and her mother bursted out into tears saying "Thank you so much Alica for find this"

Chapter Five Life without Her

Jenny everyone will miss you dearly and I will miss you the most. When you died I died too, but only in emotion. I love you so much Jenny, you will truely be missed and my life will go on without forgetting you.