He cheats

Rick: You ran as fast you could, and slammed the door locked. How could he do this to you?

How could you trust him after this?

"C'mon Y/N. Open the door" he yells pounding his fist on the door.

"Why did you do that. You know how much this means to me" you say leaning your head on your side of the door.

"Look I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. Just please open the door." He says in a pleading voice.

"Why did you cheat?" Your voice filling with sadness.

"C'mon Y/N it was just a game"

"Still. You didn't have to cheat."

Daryl: ( No hate towards Carol. She has to be one of my favourites in The Waking Dead) You were waiting for your boyfriend Daryl to come back from their daily run.

You looked at the clock and saw that it had been 10 minutes since the rest had been back, so you decide to go look for him.

"Hey Glenn. Have you seen Daryl?" You ask him.

"Uh yeah. He was headed towards the woods with Carol." He says.

You suddenly got an uneasy feeling in your stomach.You saw how Carol would always flirt with Daryl, and Daryl being his confused self would flirt back unintentionally.

As you make your way to the woods you feel your entire world shatter around you.

You saw Daryl had his hands in Carols shirt while she was running her hands through his hair, while full on shoving their youngest down each other's throats.

You couldn't keep the tears from streaming down your face.

You try to keep quite, but apparently they heard you as they turn their heads in your direction.

As Daryl turns his head his eyes fill with regret as he saw his precious Angel who he had never seen cry, and now his angel was crying because of him.

He tries to run to you but you just start running not looking back.

Glenn: As you were walkin-nope na we all know that Glenn would never EVER cheat on you.  

Carl: ( no hate towards Enid) You we're looking for your boyfriend Carl.

As you wonder the Prison you started to get worried. You checked everywhere for Carl but you just couldn't find him.

As you turn the corner you couldn't believe your eyes.

Enid was pushed up against the wall by YOUR boyfriend while kissing.

You let out a small whimper as tears blur your vision. Their heads turn your way and they break apart.

What makes it worse is that Carl knew you hated Enid. But that obviously didn't stop her from her evil ways.

Carl tries to wrap his arms around you but you break out into a run.

Shane: With the lingering gazes between Lori and Shane you would be stupid not to think something was going on between them.

And your suspicion was confirmed when you caught him full on shoving his younger down her throat. Instead of feeling sad you felt angry.

You were angry because he was cheating on you. You were angry cause there has to be a reason that he was cheating on you. You were angry because your relationship obviously wasn't working.

So instead of running of and crying, you walked up to him pulled him away from Lori and slapped him right across his face.

He stumbled back and looked at you with sad eyes. To say he was scarred was a understatement. He had never seen you this angry before.

"Fuck you, you cheating bastard. Never talk or look at me again." You say as you walk away.

He watched you walk away, he suddenly had this lonely feeling sinking into his gut.

**************************
Hey biotches

Guess who's back

Back again

Llama's back

Tell a friend

Well i am back after a long time. Hope you enjoyed this preference. But for real guys I can NOT see Glenn cheating on anyone ( since he's gone 😭😭😭) because he's such a smol bean and you can't deny it. Sorry for this crappy chapter.

Qotd: Who's your TWD OTP

Aotd: pshhh that's easy RICHONNE ALL THE WAY MANS.