PDA

Rick: When walking around Alexandria he usually holds your hand. He'll go as far as giving you a kiss on the cheek.

Daryl: Since he's quite a reserved person he doesn't show much PDA. But when he does he usually gives you a quick peck on the lips.

Glenn: You and Glenn are carefree when it comes to PDA. The group will see you guys cuddling or kissing each other, even they find it cute they find it gross as well.

Carl: Just like his father, he will usually hold your hand a lot. The group will sometimes see you guys kiss.

Shane: Shane is all for PDA. He will shamelessly smack your ass, or check you out with no care in the world. He just wants everyone to know that you're his.

Merle: Like Shane, he doesn't give a damn in the world. He will make out with you, with out caring.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Heyo people's. How are y'all. Good? That's good. Well I'm in a pretty crap mood because my brother ate all my noddles, but no one cares about that. Hope you guys are having a great day or morning or night or whatever it is.

Qotd: Are you the youngest, oldest or the middle child of your family?

Aotd: I'm the youngest which SUCKS. But then I don't have to do the dishes.

Comment your answer 😊