How you wake him up

Rick: Since he's a heavy sleeper you tried everything. Pouring water always seem to do the trick in the end.

Daryl: He's up before you most days, but on the odd 
day you wake him up with gentle kisses on the cheek, and he eventually returns the favour while giving you a cheeky grin.

Carl: Being the immature little child you are (MEEEE) you jump up and down on his bed, until you either get tired or you fall off the bed, because he threw a pillow at you.

Glenn: It pains you to wake up Glenn, because he looks so peaceful and adorable, so you just gently poke him on his cheek, until he grabs your finger and makes you go back to sleep with him. (Awwwww couple goals)

Shane: You straddle his waist and lay kisses on his face, he eventually wakes up and pulls you into him so he can lay a kiss on your lips.

Merle: Since he's a heavy sleeper you don't even bother waking him up, cause he looks so peaceful in his sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kia ora people's. I'm back (again. I think.) I'm sorry I haven't updated in 5 billion years I've just been so busy with Polyfest and a new starting at a new school and all that jizz that I have completely forgotten about this if anyone still reads this lame book. Anywayyy here's a preference for today or night or whatever time it is.

Also happy late Anzac Day

Qotd: What super power would you have?

Aotd: A super power that can make food appear in my hands.

Ok it's ranting time. So I have a teacher at my school and he is a TOTAL ASSHOLE. Whenever I put up my hand to ask a question he looks at me like directly in my face and then he leaves the room for five minutes, but then he comes back. My hand is still up and he looks at me again. AND THEN HE FUCKING LEAVES THE CLASSROOM. By that time my arm was hurting like a bitch and then my best friend Joseph puts his hand up AND HE ANSWERS HIS QUESTION STRAIGHT AWAY. By then I had given up on the stupid question. Then five minutes before class ends he comes and asks me what my question was. If looks could kill he would so be dead. He's always late to class and he tells our class off for not finishing our work and I'm sitting here like 'well bitch you've been talking bout shit no one cares about for about half the lesson so..'  I'm so happy though because we only had that stupid subject for a term so no more annoying teacher for me YAY!

Ok my rant is over now.