one

It's hard to imagine a life without people.

You grow up thinking that everything will be okay, that you'll be okay. That your life will be filled with happiness and you'll marry into a rich family and have kids. Kennedy, Coraline and Joshua. We'll have a pet dog named Spot and we'll forever be the happiest family.

Things don't always turn out the way you think. You spend years planning out what you'll do with your life when your older, but when you actually get there, you're faced with the realization that everything you thought would come true, won't. It's a horrible feeling, but that's life.

And when you finally get over the fact that your life is a piece of shit and that you should've listen to your parents and stayed in the house with them until I'm well out of college and mentally prepared to be slapped in the face by reality, you turn out like me. A depressed animal that unleashes during the night, the day taken up by college and a job. You're forced to grow up faster than you're supposed to, and you're forced into the real world. Life laughs at you and says, "Haha, you're fucked!"

So here I was. Alone in the night as I skipped partying today. My couch was beyond worn, old leather torn at random places. You always had to be careful where to put your bum, because if you sat on a rip, you'd make a huge hole. I was in desperate need of a new one, really.

With a cold cup of plain black coffee in my hand, my dog in my lap, I was pretty much alone. I did have a roommate, but she spent all night in different clubs and all day at work. She never did anything other than drink, work, eat, and fuck up my apartment. Most of the holes on the couch were created by her ex boyfriend Daniel. He brought his big huge dog Boxer and it ran all over the couch, his nails clawing at the leather. Needless to say, I was pissed. But that was the past and you can't change the past, so I was left with a scratched up couch. Nat

Friday nights were actually fun to stay home, there were always good shows on. Currently, I was watching a rerun of 'Catfish: The TV Show' and currently, Max and Nev were my only company.

I shifted a bit, getting a bit comfy until I felt the sharp point of something poke my bum. I jumped a little bit, not wanting to be pierced by whatever it was, hastily reaching for what was poking me. My eyes came in contact with the smooth cover of the navy blue cover of a journal, one that was awfully familiar. When it finally dawned on me on what it was, my heart jumped to my throat. The spine of the book creaked as I opened it, my mouth going complete dry.

'Day one

He looked at me. His sparkly blue eyes were beautiful; pretty considering his sex.

He told me that his favorite color was blue.

He told me that he liked my hair, he liked the black color.

He told me he liked my scar. I asked him why. He said it was imperfect, and imperfections makes you human. He called me human despite the rumors in high school.

He told me he liked to play football. He also told me be got hit in the balls with a football. He told me that's why he walked weird.

He asked my why I liked my coffee black and cold.

I asked him why he liked to have a heart.

He shut up after that.'

I UNDERSTAND THE JOURNAL ENTRY IS IN SHORT, CHOPPY SENTENCES. I MADE T TO BE THAT WAY.

To clarify things, the whole book will NOT be about this journal, just a very large part of it.

If you have a problem, don't read it. If you like it, cool.

I'm sorry I took so long to update. Writers block, I guess.

Anywho.

I love you. My leg hurts. I'm hungry. Bye. See ya big fat meanie.