F I V E

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT'S BEEN MANY months since my family left, leaving me here in the North. I miss my brother, sister, father and grandmother but what i miss the most is my home. I miss feeling the warmth of the sun as it kissed my skin. The smell of freshly bloomed roses outside my windows. The evening walks with Margaery and grandmother through the gardens. Riding through the forest with my father and brother. Thankfully I've been allowed to visit Highgarden on my name day. Sadly, my name day isn't until 5 more moons.

Through out my stay here, I've grown quite close to all the Stark Children. I would run around with Bran in the morning then sew with Sansa in the evening. Some days I would be seen playing with Rickon or shooting bows with Arya. Other days I would be off with Robb and Jon riding our horses through the thick forest. But today was different. The entire castle was bustling around as Lady Catelyn ordered everyone on everything. From food and decorations to entertainment and clothing. I woke up bright and early to have everything prepared for the arrival of King Robert and his court. Sansa picked out the dress I would wear which consisted of a dark blue dress with blue roses embroided on it. My hair was pulled back high as a single ribbon held them in place. A large heavy coat wrapped around my tiny body. I stare at myself in the mirror until I hear a knock from my door.
"Come in!" I called out. The door opened revealing the young face of Bran and his direwolf pup, Summer.
"Do you want to got climbing. We can watch the King as he arrives into Winterfell" he asked smiling. Summer left his side and walked towards me, nuzzling his head on my right leg. I scratched his head and he returned to Bran's side.
"I wish I could Bran but I'm in a dress. If I tried climbing in this thing-" I motioned to my dress.
"I could fall and crack my head open" I sent him a sad smile. He sighed and looked up giving me a slight smile.
"Alright but we're going to be climbing some tress later, alright?" He demanded in a joking manner. I giggles and laughed
"Of course" I stood up from my chair and walked towards my bedside table, grabbing a hair pin.

"Oh and Lyli?" I turn around seeing Bran standing underneath my door.

"Yes?" I asked raising my brows."You look very beautiful in that dress" he announced. He quickly left but now before I saw the red tint on his cheeks appear. I feel my own heat up at the compliment. If he said those words to me a couple months ago, I would've brushed the compliment off. But as of lately, I've been feeling strange around him. When he smiles, I can't help but feel happy. Every time our arms brushed against each other while climbing, I feel small doves flapping in the pit of my stomach. When he looks at me, my hands start to sweat and I occasionally start to stutter. I had no idea what was happening to me but for some reason, I don't mind it