N I N E

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A WEEK HAS passed and Bran still hasn't woken up. I was starting to get worried. maester said who will live but what if he's wrong? I shook my head. How silly of me.
I climbed onto Bran's bed, laying my body down beside him as I stare at the ceiling.

"Do you wanna hear a story? Well you don't really have a choice so I'm going to tell you anyway.
When I was younger, my sister would read me stories that our mother read to her. My favorite was about this horrible prince who was cursed into being a gigantic beast. The only way the spell can be broken is if the beast finds a women that he loves and loves him back. I like how the main girl is a commoner. Proves anyone can be a princess. But knowing you, you'll like the gore. the village found out about the Beast and rushed to the castle to kill him."
I pulled my head up as I heard soft knocks before the door opened revealing Robb, who looked shocked to see me.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have lessons this morning" he smirked knowing full well the answer. I climbed off the bed, standing infront of him.

"I do but I don't feel like going. It's boring. I don't want to hear Maester talk about the great houses again." I shrugged. Robb laughs lightly as he looks down on my small figure.

"It's for your own good. Teaches you about our country so you can be a perfect little lady" he teased, ruffling my hair. I pushed his hand away in annoyance. I  reached up and smooth my hair down as I Iglare at the eldest Stark boy.

"I'm hardly a lady Robb. Margaery is the lady of the family." I said in a matter of fact.

"And when you come of age, you'll be a lady of Winterfell" he argued. I sighed loudly starting into his bright blue eyes.

"Do I really have to go?" I whined. He crossed his arms together as a smile lingers on his handsome face.

"Yes now go meet Maester in his office"

"Fine" I stomped out of Bran's room, glancing back slightly to see him one last time.

•••

I was sitting with the new Septa, stitching. She looked over my work, judging it before giving me a bright smile.

"It's beautiful dear. The stitching is marvelous" she gushed. I simply thanked her and continued stitching a yellow flower. The words Growing Strong stitched below. I dropped the needle, admiring my work. I couldn't help but smile sadly as I remember a memory of my grandmother making fun of our house words.

I was a mere 7 year old sitting in the gardens with my sister and grandmother. Handmaidens were also present as we all sat around in a circle.

"I've finished my work Nana" a maiden named Eileen showed her work to my grandmother. Grandmother merely scoffed.

"Another flower? How original dear." The girl pulled her work back, cheeks red in embarrassment.

"God our house words are so stupid. 'Growing Strong' , those are the words of pansy men. 'Winter is Coming!' , now those are house words" Margaery and I merely giggle while the other ladies looked uncomfortable.
I finished the last stitch of my piece. I turned my work showing grandmother.

"Now that is what I mean. 'Fire and Blood' the words of the Targaryens" grandmother gushed. I smiled putting my work on my lap

It was only now that I've realized how much I miss my family. The blooming roses and the warm sun on my skin. Septa glanced up, seeing that I've stopped.

"I know you miss them. Only a few more moons and you can go see them" she assured me. I smiled lightly and nodded my head continuing my work. Just as I was about to press the needle into the fabric, the door burst open, Theon walking through

"Bran's awake" he smirked leaving the door open. I tossed my piece, not caring much about it, as I ran to Bran's bedroom. I ran through the open door seeing Rickon, Robb, and the Maester crowding around him. Upon hearing my footsteps, his head lifts up.

"Lyli"