Chapter 1

It was only 3 days after the war and I sat in the Burrow curled up on the sofa in front of the fire place staring out at the snowy lawn, watching the gnomes having snowball fights. It was 2 weeks till Christmas and I was with the Weasleys as I had erased my parents memories, and unfortunately one couldn't reverse a memory charm.
"What's wrong?" I heard a gentle voice say.
"Huh? Oh!"I said while quickly wiping a tear, I hadnt noticed, away, "it's just......my parents I miss them alot!"
"I understand. Do you want some cocoa?" My best friend asked
"Yes please Gin." I replied softly.

*5 minutes later*

We were both curled up on the sofas drinking our cocoa when I noticed my feisty friend was being.....well....not so fiesty.
"Hey Gin?" I started
"Yeah?"
"Are you....okay? You know with the whole war and everything that happened with Fred?"

"I don't know. I miss him so much, but I'm just glad it's all over!"

"And...Harry?"
"What aout Harry?" She asked with watery eyes.

"I just thought you two were together after everything."

"Actually we agreed that we'd both go our separate ways, but we are still good friends! What about Ron?"

"What about Ron?" I asked smirking slightly.

"Mione?!"

"Well....we....uh." If looks could kill I would be dead because the look Ginny gave me could kill Voldermort himself!

"Fine! Ron's actually gay!"

"What! Tell me-"

"Bye"and I apparated out.