Chapter 2

*Ginny POV*

I knew Ron was gay all along. I mean other than the fact he's my BROTHER! He told me he said he was breaking up with Hermione because he wasn't into it anymore.

But this is perfect for me Harry and I broke up so he could be with Ron and so that I could be with Hermione! I know it sounds kinda mean......OH WELL!!

*Hermione POV

I broke up with Ron. I told him I'm Bi-sexual and that I had a crush on Ginny. He told me that he was going to break up with me as well and he liked Harry. But I wish Ginny would give me chance to date her I dont know what I am to her I was going to ask Harry to find out but when I found out they'd broken up it ruined that plan.
I'm kind of glad they broke up because

1.I could (possibly) be with
2. Ron was gay and had a 'thing' for Harry.

I decided to go and clean my old house some more.

*1 hour later*

I eventually fell asleep but woke when I heard a light tapping at the window I looked up to see a light brown owl cock it's head at me I rushed to the window grabbing a treat on the way. The letter was in a handwriting I didn't recognize.

~ Dear Mione ~

Meet me at Grimauld Place
12:00

~ A Secret Admirer~

"Crap!" I muttered. Now I had to deal with all this and a secret admirer. It was going to be a long day.