Chapter 3

*Ginny POV*

Harry came over later in the day.
Apparently he was gay and is currently dating.....RON and that they would be moving to a house they were building in the country!

Anyway I asked Harry if I could borrow Grimauld Place for a date with Mione, I also black mailed George into writing a letter for me!

* 5 hours later *

11:50
11:51
11:53
11:55
11:57
11:59

Ding-dong

I raced down the stairs placing a shoe where Hermione would walk and unlocked the door while jumping to my hiding spot

*Hermione POV*

I heard the door click and decided to open it I walked in and noticed a shoe on the floor stepping over it I looked around.
I heard a rustling noise and pulled out my wand and cautiously started walking backwards and in a crazy twist of events I tripped over the shoe! I closed my eyes expecting to land on the cold floor, but instead I landed in the soft embrace of a person.

I could feel the warm breath of them against my face. Their touch was familiar firm yet gentle.

I opened my eyes to see my best friend!

"Ginny?"
"Yes?" she cooed
"I love you!"
"What?"
I lifted my head closing the short distance between our lips, and to my surprise she kissed back, dominating the kiss. I pulled back so I could breath. Suddenly my tummy grumbled I had slept through lunch and dinner!

"Would you like something to eat?" She asked lifting me up into her arms.
"Yes please" I replied

*10 minutes later*

We were sitting in front of the lit fireplace eating sandwiches and giggling over funny stories.

I wondered how our relationship would progress I'd like for us to go slow but I wasn't to sure about Ginny. Would we go public about our relationship? Ron and I haven't announced our break up yet. Harry and Ron should probably go public about their relationship first. And what were they going to do when they redid their last year's at Hogwarts?
Speaking of Hogwarts I wonder how Nev-

"What you thinking about?"
Ginny asked interrupting her train of thoughts
"You, Hogwarts, everything." I replied. "Are we go in to go public?"
"Yes but not so soon. I'm still recovering from the war and I assume you are to!"
"What about Hogwarts?"
"You know rebuilding and redoing how long do you think it will......"
Ginny suddenly started kissing me passionately. I pulled back and gasped for air. Ginny tried to pull my top off but I stopped her.

"No." I said calmly," I want to take this slowly.
"I understand." She pecked me on the lips and went upstairs to sleep.