001 :: butterfly

it all works in some kind of way. utterly absurd and almost too eerie.

life and death. she controls the bridge in between mortality. leads and guides them to their afterlife. except that nobody is dying and she's going to be jobless at this rate.

she taps her fingers on the table, with her chin resting on her palm. the clouds around her are transparent white, this weather is too perfect for anyone to die.

she grabs her black tip hat and her coat then leaps down to the ground where she have been observing from the sky for a while.

"you'll have to set up and create deaths then. if not you'll be fired." she shudders when she remembers what he warned her.

she appears among the crowd, gathering to get a gleam of what has happened. smoke emerges from the boot of the wrecked car. the headlights crash against the lamp post. she simply gazes and says nothing when she hears a sharp gasp from the man beside her.

the blood was splattered clumsily out of the victim's skull. head against the steering wheel. still.

it was barely audible, "is that me?" that idea frightens him. she understands.

"kim namjoon, died on 18 of august due to a car accident." announcing, she doesn't look at him.

"i am dead?"

she bit her lips grimly. "yes, you are dead." she looks up from a card which state his name in hangul, birthdate and death date in black and white.

in a room, sunlight peeked through the window. placing a cup on a stand, she gestures, "drink it. it will erase your memories of everything." he flutters his eyes shut, images of seven boys in suits hugging, him standing in front of a vast amount of audience with those same seven boys flash by. does he wants to forget this?

he gulps. it's time for him to accept the fact that he's already dead. each drip was swallowed by him.

she walks out alone, black hat on her head. maybe she will not be fired after all.

she'll just have to orchestrate more deaths, right?

TRAILER FOR NEXT CHAPTER:

"bultaoreune!"

"please stop it!"

"a blank death card?"