006 :: kill

"somebody is dying," she announces, she needs to go now. however, she doesn't want to end their date. jeongguk must have sensed some hesitation from her because the next thing he says is, "let's go together."

streets are silent, only the sound of crickets creaking engulfed in the dry, shivering air. they arrived to an abandoned building, walls mouldy groaning its age. she takes the lead and went on finding the dead body.

except that he's not exactly dead yet.

her eyes unconsciously slow down to look at the impending trouble she reached. in the nick of time, with her eyes as large as saucers, eyeballs clearly exposed, "stop eating humans!" his teeth was gripping onto the victim's neck.

"save me!" the victim yelps.

something comes back to jeon. "aren't you the cashier at the hospital? kim taehyu —" strawberry milk. kim taehyung.

she forgets about jeongguk behind him, cursed when her head reminds her that she is with a human. tells him not to look, cupping her palms onto his eyes, it's cannibalizing, after all.

the name card tells her that the victim is park jimin.

yells came to a cease. hands still on his face to hinder jeon's sight. "he's ... dead?" she asks the obvious. the victim's head tilts to the left to a rest. jeon pries her hands off, occurrences like these isn't strange to him anymore.

taehyung stares at them with his large dooey eyes, "i only eat humans that are dying." his voice cracks a little as if emphasising that he is not in fault.

"but how do you know if they are dying?"

"i can see it," he taps his own eyes.

"i can see when are they going to die, the numbers." he reveals. a smile grows on her face, "daebak! that's so cool," she drags her voice, squealing.

"but i can't see yours," he states.

she speaks smugly, "of course you can't," she swipes her bangs to the side, "i'm a grim reaper!"

someone clears their throat, "i always thought you were an angel," she turns her head back, she once again failed to remember jeongguk's presence.

"what are you trying to say?"
"we are all sinners here."

("let's go first, jimin's soul is too shaken, he will not coming out in a while, we can go eat first!")

a/n: jimin's death was hinted before this chapter!!!! don't kill me!!!