Saturday...

*Emoni In Media*

Chapter 2:

Emoni P.O.V:

      "Yo what the fuck let me go my nigga" I yelled as my bestfriend Bray was laying on top of me kissing my neck and holding my arms down. I tried to kick him off repeatedly kneeing him in his groan but he just laughed and squeezed harder.. He grabbed my neck picking me up like I was nothing slamming me into the wall as I fell limply whimpering."Give me what the fuck I want Precious E" he said calling me my childhood name only one person called me before he killed them; my cousin. I shook my head gaining my composure socking him right in the nose. He staggered back and shortly laughed lightly before throwing me to the ground slamming my head repeatedly into the floor. I was lost and shocked all in one I gave up hoping I would just die. I was tired of suffering. He yanked my black basketball shorts off  along with my black boxers looking at me hungrily. He slid his tip into my opening as I didn't move a muscle I just wanted this over with. He pumped faster and faster as I laid there shocked, cold, and helpless. Next thing you know I was laying on the floor lifelessly bleeding my soul away. 

      I woke up shaking violently as my breathing was deeply heavy. I tried to catch my breath realizing Kayla wasn't in the bed anymore. She was by the door with a advil and orange juice and some breakfast looking at me sympathetically. She came over placing the things down as she rubbed my back to relax me. I sighed as my breathing calmed down. I gave her a reassuring smile so she knows its okay to talk to me im okay. 

"Another Nightmare Stinka," She said massaging my upper back.

"M-Mh-Mhmmm," I moaned out lord this girl's hands go to work.

"It Will All Be Over Soon," She said trying to make me feel better.

"Im Okay Mamas Thanks Though," I said reaching for the food. 

"Yeah Yeah Im Gonna Go Shower Okay," She said standing up grabbing the things she needed and heading to the shower. 

      Once I heard the water running and was done eating I got up shakingly going to go wash the dishes. Taking my time breathing slowly listening to the vibrations and waves of the light music blazing out of my headphone into my ear causing me to start humming. I finally finished washing the dishes making my way upstairs smiling at how successful im becoming and the obstacles I have accomplished and will accomplish. 

      I grabbed something simple and light to compliment my complexion. I decided on acid washed light blue jeans, white shirt and white vans just cause I didn't feel like putting on any sneakers, gold chain, gold stud earrings and my right ankle chain. I pulled my hair into a high puffy ponytail going into the bathroom stripping.

       As I let the water collide with my body I began to hum to the music Kayla was listening to.I lathered up a couple times hearing the door open and close and Kayla announce it was her. I rinsed off and stepped out to see Kayla shaving her legs and other areas. I shook my head laughing only real best friends does this crazy shit. 

      I simply walked by her going to my room to dry off, lotion up and get dressed then proceeded to brushing my teeth. Kayla walked in dressed like me but black shirt and black vans and silver accessories. We put on our Bestfriend Hoodies and walked out not before grabbing my keys and locking up. We hopped in playing our favorite songs singing to each other and dancing like weirdos. 

      Half an hour later we made it to the shop being greeted by Ralph. He was a mixed, and very tall cool guy. His accent was beautiful and hair was always on point. You probably wouldn't even know he was gay until you actually had a conversation with him. Kayla went to the back to draw like the little kid she is and play on her phone while I started on my first piece of art.