Ch. 002

"So, you got the job back?" I ask taking a sip of the coffee.

There is nothing I love more than drinking coffee and eating popcorn in the middle of the night with Ivan. For as long as we've known each other, this became our way of celebrating good news.

"Yeah, all thanks to you. What did you say to the dickhead?" He asks laying his head down on the couch.

F L A S H B A C K . . .

"What does that even mean, being yours?" I ask. My body was beginning to feel cold and I could feel the goosebumps on my skin. Partly from the cold and another part from him.

"It means what it says Ms. Jenkins, you will submit yourself to me and in return I will give both you and your friend your jobs back. To make the offer unrefusable, I'll even add on this check," he says setting the check on the desk.

"Why me?"

It makes no sense. He is rich, educated and his looks are out of this world, so why this?

"Because there is something about you that I can't quite seem to figure out," he says unbuttoning his shirt. He does this slowly as if he knows that I'm starting right at his body. "Sex for pay," he says finally taking the whole shirt off.

"Except-"

"Except you are not a whore and I am not needy, hence why I am allowing you to make the decision yourself," he walks over to me and his arms drape around my waist and only then do I realize that I was becoming oil liquid towards this man. This man that I had just met today.

"So what do you say, will you be mine?" He asks.

"No," I say shaking my head.

He takes the pen from behind his ear and scribbles something down before finally handing it to me.

"Wow, that's a lot of zeros," I say looking back at the paper.

"Well, you don't strike me as the type to easily give in to temptation," he says holding his arms. "So?"

I look down at the check and hesitantly make my decision.

. . .

"I just reasoned with him on how you were one of the best of our workers," I say shrugging.

"Whatever you did, thank you," he says putting his feet over mine. "Finding another job wouldn't have been easy."

"I know," I say resting my head against the other end of the couch. The movie begins to play and all our attention goes to the screen as our feet interlap each other.

__

The sound of the door bell removes me from my sleep. I step over Ivan who has somehow ended up sleeping on the floor.

I open the door and am face to face with the devil himself.

"Mr. Madaffari," I say in surprise. "What're you doing here?"

His eyes travel around my body and I can see the lust in his eyes as he takes me in. The shorts and tank top I had on left very little to the imagination. 

"I was thinking of you all week I'm leaving town for a business trip soon," he says leaning against the door. In his fancy all black suit, he looked nothing like someone was suppose to at 10 o'clock. Nonetheless, he looked extremely handsome.

"And?" I ask.

"And I want you to join me," he says standing up straight.

"I told you, I refuse to have sex with you," I say folding my arms over my chest. "I won't."

"Okay, we won't have sex," he says thinking about it. "Yet," a smirk comes over his face.

"No, not anytime soon. I don't even know what I'm suppose to be, your mistress?"

"You're whatever you want to be darling," he says stepping into the house. "All I know is that pretty soon you will be mine." His eyes move to Ivan and they change color as they often did.

"Who is that?" He asks. His face became hard and the smirk that was there is now replaced by a stern look.

"Don't raise your voice, you'll wake him up," I say taking his hand and walking him to the kitchen.

"Who is that son of a b-tch?" He asks not letting go of my hand.

"Ivan."

"Okay, what is Ivan doing here sleeping in your house and especially with you dressed like this?" He asks cornering me against the fridge.

"I don't want him here," he says looking down at me. His hands find their way around my waist and before I can object his hands are finding their way through my shorts.

"What are you doing?" I ask shutting my eyes slowly and shuttering in pleasure.

His lips press against my neck and I begin to once again feel myself begin to melt.

"Stop," I manage to moan out as his fingers enter me. "Mr. Mad- ohh."

"No," he mumbles against my neck. He bites down on it sending me over the top.

"Dominic," I moan wrapping my arms around him. "Please st-"

The movement of his fingers fasten and I begin to get louder as his fingers work their magic.

"Kick him out and I'll stop," he says sending shockwaves all over my body.

If his hands were this skilled, how good was a he?

"Okay," I manage to mouth out, out of breathly. "I'll- oh my god."

"Remove your fingers," I pant out.

He stops and a smirk plays on his face.

I walk over to where Ivan lay on the floor at tap on him. "Hey," I say softly.

"Shit, I fell asleep," he says ruffling his hair. "Sorry about that Katie," he says standing up.

"You're fine, I just didn't want you late to work with our demon of a boss," I say making sure he heard it.

I hear a chuckle from the kitchen and I'm sure Ivan heard it too because he gives me a confused look.  "Did you hear that?" He asks.

"It's probably someone outside," I say handing him his key. "Alright, text me when you get home," I exclaim walking him to the door.

"Okay, goodnight," he says closing the door.

I turn back around and feel myself being pinned against the door.

"Good girl," he says pressing against me.

"I'm not a girl," I say trying to find my voice.

"Really," he says staring down at me. "You're what, 21?" He asks.

"So, you're not much older," I say.

"How old do you think I am?"

"Like 24 or 25." It's true. If it wasn't for the fact that he had to have gone to college for a couple of years for his master, I would have guessed even younger.

"Cute," he says chucking. "I'm 28."

"What?" I ask my mouth hanging. "You look so much younger."

"Surgery," he says rubbing his face.

My eyes bulge. "What??"

"I'm kidding," he says. "But in all honestly, would my age be an issue?" His face held seriousness.

I slowly shake my head.

"Good," he says a smile forming on his face.

His smile is so.. beautiful.

"You should smile more," I say raising my hand to touch his face.

"Yes" he says pulling away from me finally. "I should."