surprise!

who would've seen the day I would post on this book again. it's been like what, 2 years??  Lol wellll I come bearing good news and somewhat bad news.

The good news is that I have a new challenge with a great end reward! I've been so swooped with work && college that I have literally no time to do anything else. If you're wondering, I'm a journalism && combination major with a second major in social work.

Soo.. the challenge: I need designers && lots && lots of them! I want to give all the books new cover pages but have absolutely no time. If this seems like something you would be in for just email me a design to fhilowle@unomaha.edu && I would sooo appreciate it.

What's in it for you, right? If you do send me a design && I do end up going with it, I'll make you a custom chapter of your liking from either of the Dangerous books or one of the newer coming books including Adriana && Lesters. The custom chapter will be 20-25 pages && may include a bedroom scene if you wish.

The other good news is that I'm going to finally be writing regularly. For now I want to say two days a week (Thur//Sat) && that I will try my very very to upload for both Luca Salvation and the CEO's Temptation on those two days. If I don't, feel free to message me && I'll make an announcement about why I haven't.

The bad news.. I might be selling the Dangerous Series. A couple apps contacted me && want to buy the two books from me. Now, nothing is for sure yet && I would hate to have to have you guys buy the book to read it so I'm really considering my options here, loves.

okay now that all is said && done, PLEASE message me book covers if you are interested. I would love to get them changed by the end of March or even sooner.

I will be posting this on all my stories so disregard it if you have already it.

tootles 💗!