Ch. 006

Katelyn Jenkins

Katelyn Jenkins

Dominic Madaffari

Dominic Madaffari

__

"Dominic Madaffari," he says sliding his credit car.

The receptionist perks up as the same look that comes across every woman in the offices face comes across her face.

"Right away," she says looking up at him. "Our master bed room, correct?" She asks.

"Any room that's good for two," he says looking back at me.

I still hasn't given him a reply on whether or not I wanted to sleep in separate rooms, same room with separate beds, or same room with the same bed.

"Oh, you two are together?" She asks with a scornful look on her face. "Who would've thought."

"Yes," I say intervening. "We are together."

"Separate bed rooms I suppose," she says rolling her eyes at me.

"Uh-"

"No, the master bedroom," I say shocking myself. "One bedroom."

She gives me an angry face before furiously typing something into her computer. She hands him the key, not missing to linger her fingers onto his for a bit longer than they need to be.

We finally find our room at the very far end of the hallway and saying it is beautiful is an understatement.

"Wow, this is gorgeous," I say looking around.

"You have a liking for big things, huh?" He asks smirking. "If that's the case, I have something huge that you should check out."

"Gross," I say turning to face him.

"I was talking about the bed," he says laughing. "Not that, although I would love for you to see that as well."

We walk into the bed room and I immediately jump on it because of how soft it looks.

"This is huge," I say jumping.

"That's what she said."

"Gross," I say continuing to jump. I mess a jump and end up flying into his arms.

"I'm sorry," I say holding onto him tighter. "I shouldn't have been jumping like a child," I say breathlessly.

"You're fine," he says setting me down. "That was cute to watch."

I sit on the edge of the bed and he sits beside me.

"So, you should go shower," he says pulling out his phone.

"Why? Do I stink?" I ask suddenly feeling conscious.

"No, you smell great, that little get together is tonight," he says not looking up from his phone.

"Oh," I say standing up. "What should I wear?"

"Whatever you want to wear," he says still not looking up from his phone.

"Well what is everyone else going to wear?" I ask.

"Semi formal, the dinner isn't until tomorrow night."

"Okay," I say looking through my bag suitcase for a simple dress and my necessities.

After a 30 minute long shower, I finally step out, reaching for my towel only to find it not there.

"Shit," I mutter to myself.

"Mr. Madaffari," I scream. "Can you hand me my towel?"

After a few seconds he steps into the shower with a look on his face.

"What?" I ask suddenly feeling conscious again.

"If you want your towel," he says leaning against the door. "Come and get it."