Part 8 : Everything

Homura Pov

Makoto was beautiful and his warm skin are soft and alluring.

"I'm leaving.."

Toushiro slowly whisper at me last night before he left and lie to Makoto saying that he go spend the night at my house.

"Why so suddenly?"

I sigh wiping away my sweat from the farming work. Makoto still asleep tired from our intense night. His back is sore and i let him take a dip in the hot bath this morning and his body felt a bit better. But after that he..

●●●●●●●●Flashbacks●●●●●●●●

" Nghhnnn....This felt great.."

His bare milky body are in full display as i gently massage his back. I smile proudly as i saw my mark all over his silky body.

"Ahhh....there..urmm.."

He moan pleased with my massage skill but that make me hard and i slowly run my fingers up and down his sides. He tremble in delight and lean on my chest. I take that opportunity to play with his nipples and he moan lustful while shaking his legs up and down.

"Makoto..."

I growl deeply and suck his neck as his body arch back.

"Ahhh!!"

My hand palm his hard erection and stroke it in fast pace. His mouth slightly open and his eyes is unfocused feeling the pleasure.

"Can i ?"

He nod and i kiss his lips passionately. He body shiver and i pump his throbbing member that exploded sweet juice in my hand.

He breath heavily and watch me with lust eyes as i strip all my clothes and join him in the hot bath that i prepare inside the bathroom.

"Homura..."

He purr with a husky voice that make my body shiver with lust. I growl at him and connect our lips with deep and passionate kiss. I kiss down his jaw and slowly kiss his adam apple. He moan in pleasure as I grin our erection together.

"Makoto...you taste delicious.."

I taste his delicious perky nipples and he moan measly. Suddenly he bite my ear and i look up to him with lust eyes.

"I want to taste you.."

He gently rub my hard member and kiss his cheek as approval. I stand up and lean on the wall as he slowly grab my hard erection and suck the tips that leaking with pre - cum. I hold gently his damp hair and gasp in pleasure as his warm cavern took me in deep at the throat. He gags a bit and rub his throat gently as he felt relax and take me in. He slowly bobbing his head in and out. My eyes turn backwards as i felt the blissfully pleasure.

"Yeah...ahh..good.."

I groan lustful and push my hips vigorously inside his mouth. My muscles tightened and i push my member deep inside his throat and come loudly as he cough painfully. I pat his back and he smile at me with a flush face.

"Sorry...are you hurt?"

He shake his head and i kiss his swollen lips gently. He chuckle and hug me tightly.

"Homura..i want you inside me.."

He whisper lustful and my eyes shine in lust as i carried him to our bed . He yelp excitingly. I grab the lube and smear it at Makoto sweet entrance. He lean back and savour the pleasure feeling. It's still swollen and i fingering him until he beg me to enter him.

"No more! Hurry! Fuck me!!"

I put a pillow under his waist and gently lean on him. We share a passionate kiss and he hug my back tightly. I line up my throbbing member at his entrance and he growl at me . He tangled his legs at my waist and pull me hardly and my member enter him forcefully. He scream in pain and pleasure as i groan with pleasure.

"Hard..fuck me hard!"

He smile playfully and swallow my excitement and start thrusting inside him with fast pace. He moaning and quivering in trance.

It's was really good that i lost my self control and fuck him until he unconscious. After that i clean him up and let him rest.

●●●●●●●●End flashbacks●●●●●●

"Makoto i'm back..how's your feeling?"

I sit at the porch and he come sit by my side gently kiss my lips.

"Welcome back.."

He smile brightly and i trail my fingers at his face lovingly. I pull his back head and kiss him deeply and he slap my arm hardly.

"Stop it! You smell stinks! Go wash and let's eat lunch together."

I chuckle and stole another kiss and head to bathroom. Makoto humming happily while set out our food.

"Wander if Toushiro will come today? We had to thanks him properly.."

He smile brightly and i felt guilty. Why didn't Toushiro tell Makoto himself that he was leaving.. he let me look bad by lying at Makoto.

"Homura? What wrong?"

I put down my chopsticks and look at Makoto with serious face.

"Yesterday...Toushiro told me that he was leaving..sorry i took time to tell you.."

He look shock and grab my shoulder tightly.

"Where? Did he tell you where will he go?!"

I shake my head and he slowly let go my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Makoto...but i feel it's better to leave him alone.."

He glare at me and i flinch in shock.

"No! You don't understand ! Nagakura Toushiro and Sakata Ryoma must be together and fight alongside like the history tell! I can't leave him alone!"

He yelled angrily at me that i felt more guilty than before.

"Sorry...i help you find him okay?"

I hold his hand gently and his anger decrease. He walk to his room and pack his thing. I pack my thing and wait for him to lock his house outside. He still don't want to look at me and i fine with it at least he let me follow him.

We head to town and search for some information but we got nothing. With no lead and information we are at lost. Makoto is restless and panicking and i can't do anything to help him.

"The emperor...Nagakura Toushiro is the emperor best friend! Let's go meet with him!"

I panic with his decision and stop him. He glare furiously at me but i ignore him.

"No Makoto! We can't just meet the emperor like that! We are just a farmer and didn't earn the right to meet with the lord!"

He shove me off and walk ahead. I grab his wrist tightly and he slap away my hand.

"Don't block my way! "

I was hurt by his harsh tone and watch as he walk away from me.
Jealously and pain fill my thoughts as he walk away without stopping.

"IS HE THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU?"

I yelled out my anger and he look back at me with a glare.

"Yes!"

He answer with a cold voice and i chuckle frustrated with his choice.

"I understand...do what you want i don't care anymore.."

I walk away and blink away my tear. He rather choose him than me isn't that proves enough that he felt little to me.

I look back and saw his back fade away and my sight become blurry with my tear that manages to broke free.

To me he was everything.